Confirmation Page Edit

Guest darmarat

Guest darmarat

Hi

Just had a question about the confirmation page.

In the process of setting up a digital download store.

Now the question I have when you get the confirmation return after paying with paypal:

Confirmation Screen

Basket » Address » Payment » Complete

Thank you, your order was successful! Please visit again soon.

Where does a person find the confirmation page to add some text that would say

Thank you for your order, your order was successful, you will receive an email with a link to your download shortly.

I'm just not sure where the confirmation .php is or if it is possible to add in text?

Any help would be appreciated

Darcy

• 7 months later...
Guest dbrock

Any more ideas on what to say after they have purchased the digital download ?

"Thank you for your order, your order was successful, you will receive an email with a link to your download shortly."

That is a good way to put it, and is the kinda thing i'm looking for but, don't they get the "download link" email immediatly after payment?, or is there some kind of waiting period? (delay?)

I purchased some files from cc3.biz, and I think he may have also mentioned that you can download your files from within your account under 'order history'

Should this kinda thing be mentioned on the Confirmation Screen ?

I found myself wondering where to go to get my download once i purchased it (test, from my own site), cause it basicly said, thankyou for your order, please come again!" Didnt' know i would be getting a 'download link' ...very cool, but average person (like me) may not know that either.

Anyone have any idea on how to word something like this?, i'm not to good with words lately from all this crazy scripting stuff.

Thanks

Dan Brock