Simple Shipping cost patch needed

exiladler

At the moment (3.05) I only see the shipping costs in Step 5 (print order) whic I understand is due to the system needing to know, where the item will be shipped to. But as we hcarge a flat rate of €4 per item anywhere in the world, I was wondering, how I can amend this to show the customer in step the shipping cost of €4 instead of n/a.

I have noticed this has been mentioned before in the Forum but can't find a solution posted, so if someone can enlighten me, please do so.

Regards

Peter

Thanks for that recommendation, can you or anyone else confirm that following the installation of this mod, the clients see the shipping cost earlier and not just in Step 5.

Thanks

Peter

Hi,

Sorry, but my mod will not display the shipping cost any sooner. CubeCart does not call the shipping cost logic until the delivery address has been confirmed.

To show the shipping cost sooner, you'll need to mod the cart.inc.php file sto start with and maybe some others.

I can work on that for you. Please PM for further discussion.

Thanks

/Goober