CubeCart for digital photography

Guest lukeb

I was wondering if Cube Cart could be configured for users to purchase photos (select size/type & quanity)?
It works nicely for photo downloads, however there is only one image path available per product for download. Therefore setting different image for different options might be a job for a modder to alter for you. I only have one image per product, no options for size.

Guest lukeb

I was wondering if Cube Cart could be configured for users to purchase photos (select size/type & quanity)?
It works nicely for photo downloads, however there is only one image path available per product for download. Therefore setting different image for different options might be a job for a modder to alter for you. I only have one image per product, no options for size.

Thank you both for the replies. Do you have any recommendations of someone to contact for a mod such as this?

Thanks!

Guest vrakas

Usually they contact you :blink: LOL

but as Robsta suggested have a look in the .org forum and if you are unsure of someone send me a PM :cat: