PopUp WIndow

Guest eLlIoTg

Guest eLlIoTg

is there a way of increasing the window size of the More Images Popup window

thanks alot

Elliot

That CSS info can be found in the popup.css in your styleSheet folder of the skin.

BUT WHAT DO YOU EDIT IN THE CSS

If you had looked in the CSS file as pointed out, there are only two IDs (ID's begin with '#' and classes begin with '.') in there with any width or height styles set. This will size up the contents of the page.

If you want the entire window to be a different size, look in content/viewProd.tpl for this code...

<!-- BEGIN: more_images -->

<div style="text-align: center;"><a href="java script:openPopUp('extra/prodImages.php?productId={PRODUCT_ID}', 'images', 548, 455, 0);" class="txtDefault">{LANG_MORE_IMAGES}</a></div>

<!-- END: more_images -->

The "548" and "455" is the actual popup window size.

... and as Ansuk pointed out, people do not repond well to being shouted at :(

• 9 months later...
Guest bee125

Hi all,

With a lot of head scratching, strong coffees and reading far, far too much on this forum, the simple answer is as follows...

#divMainImg {

float: left;

width: auto;

height: auto;

text-align: center;

overflow: hidden;

margin-bottom: 5px;

}

Now, it worked for me... fingers crossed it works for you too.

B :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lauriex

Hi all,

With a lot of head scratching, strong coffees and reading far, far too much on this forum, the simple answer is as follows...

#divMainImg {

width: auto;

height: auto;

}

Now, it worked for me... fingers crossed it works for you too.

B :D

PLEASE HELP - Does anyone know how to limit the thumbs that CC automatically inserts into the Popup window?

CC is auto-placing a thumb of the ViewProduct page pic added in Admin Add/Edit Product that I don't want (thumb #3), in addition to the 2 larger/alternate view pics that I assigned thru Admin Manage Images and I do want seen on in the Popup.

Guest lauriex

Laurie;

Did you try to add more images to a new product, and see if this happens again? Check my popup (http://shop.thetreasurebasket.com/store/in...mp;productId=33) against yours. I did not modify mine so far. ( :D )

Maybe install a fresh copy of the prodImages.tpl file.

Thanks Stever and yes I tried adding new images to a new product but not replacing prodImages.tpl.

Yours looks great however I think its what I don't want: It appears that your popup contains the same product shot "american-chopper.jpg" that appears on your ViewProd page along with its thumb "thumb_american-chopper.jpg", in addition to "american-chopper-2.jpg".

In my case, because I have created enlarged views of shirt front (pic #1: "Kriki_0205_max.jpg" and "thumb_Kriki_0205_max.jpg") and shirt back (pic #2: "Kriki_0207_max.jpg" and "thumb_Kriki_0207_max.jpg" ) sizes (see Popup) pic #1) "thumb_Kriki_0205_max.jpg", "Kriki_0205_max.jpg"; "

I do not want the smaller pic from the Prod page that is being included as pic #3: "Kriki_0205_detail.jpg" and "thumb_Kriki_0205_detail.jpg". This is being included automatically by CubeCart and I need someone to come up with a modification to the code somewhere.

I can't just use the enlarged view on the product page as it is too large.

Guest lauriex

Did you look at this pinned post the last line? :rolleyes:

Hope this helps.

I did, and your posted "Larger Popup.txt. I am not looking to enlarge the Popup Window. As a newbie, I may have missed something.

Currently my prod pic (original size as uploaded at 150x188) is correct for the ViewProd page but I do not want this to appear in the Popup window which I am using to for enlarged pics at 100% of their original uploaded size (473 x 600 or similar).

I want to:

1) prevent all smaller 150 x 188 prod pic from being included in the popup window

OR

2)Use the enlarged pics instead of the smaller product pics on the viewprod pages if I can control (reduce) the view size to @ 150 x 188

How do I do whichever one is easier from a recoding point of view?

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest foreknowapparel

Go to viewProd.tpl in your skins/TemplateName/styleTemplates/content/ dir.

Edit:

<!-- BEGIN: more_images -->

<div style="text-align: center;"><a href="java script:openPopUp('extra/prodImages.php?productId={PRODUCT_ID}', 'images', 650, 550, 0);" class="txtDefault">{LANG_MORE_IMAGES}</a></div>

<!-- END: more_images -->

To your desired Size.

To edit the inside sizes for the div's

go to styleSheets dir and edit popup.css >

For the main image:

Edit:

#divMainImg {

width: 500px;

height: 450px;

}

For the thumbs on the left:

#divThumbsImg {

overflow:auto;

height: 400px;

width: 120px;

margin-right: 5px;

border-right: 1px solid #999999;

}

Guest lauriex

Thanks, however this does not affect the size the product pic gets enlarged to in the popup window. It stays the same as it appears on the product page.

Guest diazangulo

Hi, i want to show the more images popup without popup in the product page, i mean, left the popup and add the more images space like table in the main product page.

picture.jpg

I need your help, thanks.