Changing Color On Kita Blue Skin

Guest Ruffled

Guest Ruffled

Is there a way or can someone help me out? I was intersested in Trying to change the Kita Blue Skin from the light blue to a darker navy blue /Burgundy color if possible? i Like the Layout just not the Colors!

Thanks In Advance!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tavorisch

this is wrong, i have searched both the style and layout.css for the turqoiuse color #70CDCC changed all colors and the border between the banner and search box and the rest of the page is still turqouise,

I can't seem to find where the last bit of turqouise is, I also wanted to change the entire top banner to be the same as my css page, but i can't seem to find where it is calling the default.gif banner from and where i would put my css code for the top banner, kinda bummed this is taking so long after 160$ should have just made a cheesey paypal cart.

Try using firefox and the web developer toolbar addon, you can edit the css in real time and see the colours change, this will allow you to find the ones you missed.

You can change the top logo through Admin, just create a new one and upload it.