My thoughts on CubeCart v5

Guest MCB Web Design

Guest MCB Web Design

To say I'm displeased with this version is an understatement. They charge over £100 for a licence and don't even bother to write documentation for it. This is a joke. And am I right in thinking you have to pay more money to stop CubeCart injecting that horrible "eCommerce Software by CubeCart" line before your template's closing <body> tag? I buy a licence and my store's still being used as an advertisement vehicle. Fantastic.

To say I'm displeased with this version is an understatement. They charge over £100 for a licence and don't even bother to write documentation for it. This is a joke. And am I right in thinking you have to pay more money to stop CubeCart injecting that horrible "eCommerce Software by CubeCart" line before your template's closing <body> tag? I buy a licence and my store's still being used as an advertisement vehicle. Fantastic.

The copyright removal option has been a feature of CubeCart for many many years.

I have gone through the process of paying for the software license together with the copyright removal tool but have not received any confirmation ?

When did you order? Your post was made at 1am, and take into account they work 9am to 5pm I believe orders are completed manually.