Amazon order 5.2.10

designinggal

So now that I upgraded to 5.2.10 paypal works better but Amazon payments do NOT enter an order into cubecart.   The order gets put into amazon and I get an email about the order but cubecart does not have an order anymore.   Its like they bought from amazon with me as the supplier.   Is there a way we can put an order into cubecart also like it was working previously?   

The payments work but it is just there used to be an order in cubecart but now nothing ... have to go to amazon to see it.

One more item, paypal charges tax fine but amazon has no tax in the sale.  Why not?

Thanks

SSL is working fine.   Amazon payments works but the order is not entered into cubecart (only amazon has order).   So the bug that showed up in upgrading from 5.2.4 to 5.2.10 is now the amazon order is not entered into cubecart.  Paypal is fine.  It is not that my customers cannot pay with Amazon it is that the order appeared in cubecart and now does not. (I still get email from amazon that order was entered).   Does anyone else see this with version 5.2.10? 

I will enter a ticket.   Just one more thing.   The payment goes through fine and the confirmation comes up.   The order # is amazons order number and it links to an amazon payments receipt with your order.  

The only problem is no order in cubecart only an order with an amazon order number.

You still need to find out why Tax is not put in since amazon knows the address.

Also why can't you put logging in just like the logging you have for paypal where you can see the requests and returns.  This would be helpful and since you already have this infrastructure it would not hurt to have this debug info.

For amazon tax look at class.cubecart.construct.confirm.php in the amazon hooks folder.

you have the following code

In each item you are adding a custom field and putting in the total tax and order taxes....   Why??

Then a few lines below if the country is US you put 0 for setcontracttax.   Again, why?  This is where the tax should go right?   If it is not taxable to user/customer you would just being putting 0 in anyway?

In each item you are adding a custom field and putting in the total tax and order taxes....   Why??

Because the amount of tax needs to be returned to CubeCart in custom data fields. This data is repeated granted but CubeCart just takes the first one. Amazon Checkout only has the functionality to add custom data to line items. 

Please send a support ticket with admin and FTP access for us to test, debug and fix this accordingly. It may just be a setting. We went over numerous test cases with Amazon before they allowed us to release the integration. 

The problem is the gateway.class.php never gets called and therefore the transaction and order never gets created and put into cube cart.   

I am using paypal also and I think the code changes that were done in 5.2.10  messed up amazon being called.  

There has to be some change in the cart code that now does not call the gateway.class.php call() function in amazon.

No there are no errors in the logs in cubecart.    All I really need to be done is the final action of entering the order into cubecart when amazon says the order completes.   Amazon is happy because it did everything it needed to,  the only problem is the code to execute the gateway.class.php call() function never happens.  Therefore cubecart never takes amazons data and puts it into an order in cubecart.

I wonder when all the cleanup for paypal was done that some hook is being missed now in amazon plugin call.  In the hook class.cubecart.basket.php you can follow the order going from address, to wallet , to complete.  It just does not get to a point of calling the gateway.class to finalize and enter the order.   

The order is always in ?basket mode and maybe it needs to go through ?gateway mode once for the order to be recorded in cc.