Finnish language back for CC5

Audiocheck

Hi,

Topic says it all. Is there a finnish language back available for CC5? Tried to google a little but didn`t find info about it. I just had to upgrade from CC3 to CC5 because my CC3 was "falling apart". If there isn`t finnish language back available I guess I have to start translating..

Thanks in advance!

Hi

As far as I am aware there is no Finnish language translation either official or unofficial.  We have had clients in Sweden and other countries create their own translations so I think this is probably what you are going to need to do

Thanks

Ian

Thank you for your reply!

I don`t know if this is the right place to but this but having thought about this I think I`m so scheduled that I would happily give the job for someone else and pay something for that. Any hint where could I find an official developer to do a Finnish translation for CubeCart 5?

Thanks

Hi

I doubt if you would find an official or unofficial developer to do a Finnish translation for CubeCart 5 - you need to be a native Finnish speaker that also understand English very well which it sounds like you do.  It isnt a massive task once the basic language files have been created

Thanks

Ian

Hi

I doubt if you would find an official or unofficial developer to do a Finnish translation for CubeCart 5 - you need to be a native Finnish speaker that also understand English very well which it sounds like you do.  It isnt a massive task once the basic language files have been created

Thanks

Ian

Thanks for your reply.

Yes it seems I`m going to do it by myself. Just got it started. Luckily it`s easier for me to translate from English to Finnish than other way around. So hopefully I`ll get it done before sunrise :)

Thanks for your help.