Header Titles and columns

Ggib

Hi.

Hoping you can help me out here.

I changed the general font size on our site (as it seems very small when viewed on an iPad) but now the header box for the "Your Shopping Basket" is too small for the title. Please can you explain how I can either increase the size of the header box or change the title to just display "Shopping Basket" instead.

Also, we seem to have a column down the right hand side underneath the search box, which prevents anything beneath the documents title and logo from stretching over to the right hand side of the site thus enabling the display of more than four products across the page. Please can you explain how to make this column narrower so that we can display more products and also so that our introductory paragraph reaches across the page rather than appearing to stop short.

Look forward to hearing any advice!

Thanks.

The language phrase can be editind in admin, Languages. Choose the language you want to edit, then select Checkout from the drop down, then scroll to "your_basket".

We can help with the display anomaly but we need a to see it. May we have a web address?

All of CubeCart's stock skins are fixed-width with many of the inner elements also fixed-width. Using Firefox with the Firebug add-on will save you many hours, but still, plan to spend some time on a copy of a stock skin if your intent is to make it flex-width.

Great.

Thanks for that.

I have sorted out the Shopping Basket issue.

The website address is polscoecottage.co.uk 

One more issue we have is that the box and text for the "Search our Store" is once again very small - how can I make this bigger?

Thanks again.

Great!

Done that.

Thank you so much.

Not sure what this Firebug add-on in Firefox is.

I am using Text Wrangler to make the adjustments so far.

Did you have any thoughts on how we can make the script under the "Fincharie's Rock & Pop Memorabilia" title and the Latest Producst title bar spread to reach across to the right hand side and also allow for there to be five rather than four products across as well?

Here's hoping you can help me sort this one out too!

In common.css, line 181:

padding: 20px 210px !important;

This means that the top and bottom will have 20px of blank area, and the left and right will have 210px of blank area. The left and right areas are where the left and right sidebars get displayed.

But because you are not showing the right sidebar, you don't need the padding on the right. So, make this edit:

padding: 20px 0 20px 210px !important;

Thank you so much! 

All sorted now and your help has been very much appreciated - it has saved me literally hours of trying figure out what I am doing as well as helped me to understand a tiny bit more of what is going on in the background!!

Regards.