Products not showing up in categories

Hello,

For some reason when I go to the categories on my website it is showing no products found.  the products are assigned to the categories and the categories are active.  I didnt have this problem before, and it seemed to come out of no where so the only thing I can think is something got messed up during a cubecart update being loaded. Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?

Thanks

Danee

I would like to start by verifying what I read above:

* The missing products are enabled

* The missing products are not out of stock

* The product is assigned to at least one category that is enabled and visible (and every ancestor category of that category)

* There is no plugin that hides categories for certain ineligible classes of customers

You can see a missing product (the actual View Product page), but it is simply not getting listed in the main category's View Category page.

When you are at a missing product's View category page, what is the breadcrumb category path?

I am seeing this category URL:

/mommy-dolly-me.html

take me to the Homepage. I would want to double check the SEO path on the admin, Category page of this category. If CubeCart cannot find a SEO path, the visitor will be given the Homepage.

If you choose to submit a Trouble Ticket, the CubeCart people will probably fix it by replacing suspect code files with fresh copies. That's the quickest way and should get you back to where you need to be. But nothing can be learned from it.

The other approach is to ask a forum member to assist you to figure out exactly what is going on, and by doing so, probably come to some conclusion as what happened to make CubeCart behave this way. Thus, a lesson can be learned on what not to do to prevent this in the future.

What you could do - this is only a MAYBE and like a 75% guess BUT - Change the skin on your page - "SAVE" - Change the skin back - "SAVE"

See if it auto fixes your page - now if you have a bunch of custom work don to your page I dont know if this is the best choice - not sure how it will effect your page

But if your images are not showing and the category is checked green for "visible" and "status" and the image "status" is green - its code issue probably as stated above

If so help ticket time

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks so much it worked! I changed the skin to something else and then put it back to my skin and it solved the problem.  My products are once again showing up under the categories.  Time to cancel my ticket I opened earlier.

Thanks again everyone

Awesome - glad it worked