Tiny mistake in 5.2.14 admin/../main.php

<a href="{$HELP_URL}" id="wikihelp" class="colorbox wiki">{$LANG.common.help}</a> | <a href="index.php" target="blank">{$LANG.settings.store_status} {if ($STORE_STATUS)}<span class="store_open">{$LANG.common.open}</span>{else}<span class="store_closed">{$LANG.common.closed}</span>{/if}</a>

Should be target="_blank"

Damn it.. it got left in again. Sorry.

Damn indeed - off to retrieve .htaccess for multiple sites that have already upgraded.

Also be aware that the robots.txt is included which I dont believe should be (maybe a version called robots.txt.config that can be renamed if people want something to use as a guideline), however on almost all customers, we change that quite a bit so this will also have been over-written.

I just went through the laborious process of getting Google to stop crawling 68 pages I don't want crawled (that were disallowed in my own robots but had been linked to by other aggregate sites in the past - the page=all files), and now for several days I've had a generic robots.txt file!!

IMHO CC needs to make an announcement about the .htaccess and robots.txt problems with 5.2.14!

I'm not familiar with Linux, but can these files be set to Read-Only?

I also don't know what will crash/abend when attempting to overwrite the codebase manually or under the admin, Maintenance, Upgrade control with a file set to Read-Only.