Regional Rate Question

happytrailstn

Hi,

First of all, I am pretty new to this and don't know much about coding anything really, but I am teaching myself in order to get this done.  At this point, I really want to use Regional Rate mailing because in some cases, it is the lower cost for my customers.  I was wondering if that is a possibility?  I have edited the code (going off of the pinned topic for small flat rate boxes, which worked perfectly for me) and can get Regional Rate Box A to show as a choice in the backend but even when I select it, it doesn't show as an option in the store.  So, my question is, is it not possible (as I have seen with other shopping carts) or am I possibly typing something wrong since I cannot find anywhere that tells me how to type it.  For example, you would type  <string name="service_flat_box_priority_small"><![CDATA[Priority Mail Small Flat-rate Box]]></string>  for small flat rate but how would you type it for regional and is that possibly my issue or is regional rate too complicated for the module as I have seen written about others?  Hope this makes sense.

I also have a second question.  How do I get it to not show EVERY shipping option when purchasing an item.  It shows box sizes and prices that are too small for an item because I have them ticked as an option in the module because some items will fit in them.  However, when adding/editing a product I don't see any place to input measurements that would let the module know the item is too big for the shipping options (such as small flat rate being offered for an item over 9").

Thank you so much in advance for your help

Tracy