All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Hi Brian, I have just been doing some more testing and have found that when I select the drop down menu 'Sale Items' and then select an item that has a minimum qty and I make sure that the minimum quantity is ordered then I get a error message saying that this item requires a minimum order quantity. When I select it from the home page then all is fine it seems just the sale items menu selection does have the selected quantity updated. I have tried looking for where this is done but I don't seem to be able to find the correct program. Could you point me in the direction to find the correct program because it probably only needs the same changes that we have already done and if I can find the program I will be able to do the changes Your help is appreciated Best Regards, Peterp
  3. Yesterday
  4. Hi Brian, I have applied all of these changes and it all works. Thankyou so much you have again saved my bacon and it is very much appreciated. Best Regards, Peterp
  5. Last week
  6. Welcome Graham! Glad to see you made it to the forums. An issue has been posted to the Github. In the meantime, I will try to make a work-around.
  7. I've been trying to add a Facebook pixel code to my cubecart website, I came across this link followed the instructions in it by adding the code to main.php in the {literal} Facebook pixel code {/literal} tags, cleared cache in admin but when I use the Send test traffic to your pixel as shown in the attached screenshot to check, it still shows No activity yet meaning the code did not install correctly. What is the best way to integrate the Facebook pixel code into Cubecart?
  8. Ok first post ! I installed the Postcode anywhere extension and find that it breaks the BXslider, in that the slider no longer slides ! I'm using foundation Cubecart v6 testvalleymodels.co.uk
  9. I found that if I deleted admin_123ABC file/folder it all works apart from newsletters? the link it goes to is --- https://www.mjpcomputerservices.co.uk/shop/admin.php?_g=customers&node=email but it shows just a plain white page? Also when I uploaded the setup folder and run it, my store is up-to date message shows
  10. You should not need to re-install - simply (and correctly as detailed in several posts on here) do a manual upgrade and that overwrites all distribution files. The problem you probably have is that you may have done one or or upgrades incorrectly Ian
  11. Cubecart 6.2.5 - I have installed Danish language pack and "Print Order Form" extension. Somehow the customer gets an email confirmation i German language - I would of course like to send out a confirmation in Danish text... However I can not find the text file og where to edit the email template text - please help
  12. The reason why only the first works in a set of panels (on a Category page, for example) is because we are using the ID of the node. Generally, nodes on a web page must have unique ID values. So, we will use an alternate means of selecting the nodes. Make these edits: In the template main.php, change to: <script type="text/javascript">$("[rel='counter-one']").htmlNumberSpinner();</script> In the template content.product.php, change to: <div rel="counter-one" name="quantity" class="quantity required" min="1" max="999" style="display:flex;margin-bottom:20px;"></div> In the template content.category.php, find: <input type="hidden" name="add[{$product.product_id}][quantity]" value="1" class="quantity" /> Change to: {* <input type="hidden" name="add[{$product.product_id}][quantity]" value="1" class="quantity" /> *} <div rel="counter-one" name="add[{$product.product_id}][quantity]" class="quantity" min="1" max="999" style="display:flex;margin-bottom:20px;"></div> In the template content.homepage.php, find: <input type="hidden" name="add" value="{$product.product_id}" /> {if $product.ctrl_stock && !$CATALOGUE_MODE} On a new blank line after that, add: <div rel="counter-one" name="quantity" class="quantity required" min="1" max="999" style="display:flex;margin-bottom:20px;"></div>
  13. It's the latest version, I think it's a bit of a mess so I am going to reinstall and then restore from backup..
  14. Well, one would think if the plugin is going to create an input form element, it would work. Make these edits: In jquery.htmlNumberSpinner.js, change to: /* creating the counter buttons */ $(this).append( "<div class='btn decrementer'>-</div>" + "<input class='number-input " + $(this).attr("class") + "' type='text' name='" + $(this).attr("name") + "'/>" + "<div class='btn incrementer'>+</div>"); In the skin template, change to: <div id="counter-one" name="quantity" class="quantity required" min="1" max="999" style="display:flex;margin-bottom:20px;"></div> "at the moment only the first item has the plus and minus capability" So, you are wanting to have spinners on each product panel (the panels being in content.category.php and content.homepage.php)?
  15. Hi Brian, Thanks so much for the direction and changes they do what I need, unfortunately when the plus sign is used and the buy button is selected it does not add the updated qty to the basket it remains at one. Also I want to have every product to have the same functionality at the moment only the first item has the plus and minus capability, I will also like to have the same functionality in category display and also latest products . I have attempted to try and modify the content .homepage and the content.category programs with no luck. If you could please help me I will be very appreciative.
  16. In the template element.call_to_action.php, and the plugin code itself gets placed in the skin folder, but practically no other edits are applicable.
  17. hello bsmither this mod also interests me but can you tell me if for the skin foundation is the same modification?
  18. The solution is a bit more involved than usual. It starts with realizing that CubeCart provides an HTML segment available to all CC5-based skins (that wish to use it) that has a link to the JQuery library hosted at Google. The version requested is the latest in the 1.7 family. This spinner module is best executed using a later version of JQuery. The plugin demo used version 3.3.1, but that version caused some unsolvable problems with the other javascript plugins that CubeCart includes. So, we will use version 2.2.4. Even this version has removed some functions that a few of the plugins use, but we will make the necessary changes to those plugins. The reason why I want to move away from version 1.7.x is because when clicking on the incrementer and decrementer buttons, the "+" and "-" gets "highlighted" as if the mouse is selecting that text. It then looks really odd. JQuery 2+ seems to have solved that. Please make these edits: In /js/common.html, find: <script type="text/javascript" src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7/jquery.min.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.7/jquery-ui.min.js"></script> Change to: <script type="text/javascript" src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.2.4/jquery.min.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.12.1/jquery-ui.min.js"></script> In the file /js/plugins/jquery.filetree.js, near line 190, find: $('img.imgtoggle').live('click', function(){ Change to: $('img.imgtoggle').on('click', function(){ Near line 224, find: $('img.checkbox').live('click', function(){ Change to: $('img.checkbox').on('click', function(){ In the file /js/plugins/jquery.rating.min.js, near line 11, find JUST THIS PART: ;if(window.jQuery)(function($){if($.browser.msie)try{document.execCommand("BackgroundImageCache",false,true)}catch(e){}; Change JUST THAT PART to: ;if(window.jQuery)(function($){/*if($.browser.msie)try{document.execCommand("BackgroundImageCache",false,true)}catch(e){};*/ In the file /js/common.js, near line 187, find: $('.insert-text').live('click', function(){ Change to: $('.insert-text').on('click', function(){ Near line 459, find: $('.check-primary').live('click', function(){ Change to: $('.check-primary').on('click', function(){ In the eTrend skin template main.php, find: {/literal} "{$STORE_URL}/skins/{$SKIN_FOLDER}/js/enquire.min.js", "{$STORE_URL}/skins/{$SKIN_FOLDER}/js/superfish.js", "{$STORE_URL}/skins/{$SKIN_FOLDER}/js/script.js" {literal} ]); </script> On a new blank line just after that, add: <script type="text/javascript">$("#counter-one").htmlNumberSpinner();</script> In the eTrend skin template content.product.php, find: <div class="add_to_basket"> <input type="text" name="quantity" value="1" class="quantity required" /> <input type="hidden" name="add" value="{$PRODUCT.product_id}" /> Change to: <div class="add_to_basket"> {* <input type="text" name="quantity" value="1" class="quantity required" /> *} <div id="counter-one" class="counter" min="1" max="999" style="display:flex;margin-bottom:20px;"></div> <input type="hidden" name="add" value="{$PRODUCT.product_id}" /> Regarding the JQuery spinner plugin: Copy the file plugin.js to CubeCart's /js/plugins/ folder and rename that file to jquery.htmlNumberSpinner.js, then make this edit: Near line 5, find: $(this).append("<div class='btn decrementer'>-</div> <input class='number-input' type='number'/> <div class='btn incrementer'>+</div>"); Change to: $(this).append("<div class='btn decrementer'>-</div> <input class='number-input' type='text'/> <div class='btn incrementer'>+</div>"); In the jquery.htmlNumberSpinner.js file, you will find the CSS rules for the incrementer and decrementer buttons. Adjust to suit.
  19. hmmm, I would like this repaired. What type of fee? Is it better to communicate off this feed?
  20. If the plugin was making an external call, the 503 wouldn't be getting sent to the user's browser. PHP would deal with it, or ignore it, or crash from it. It would be interesting to troubleshoot this.
  21. You are taken to the store's homepage because, as you noticed, the document's name is missing (admin.php). Therefore, the web browser, having been configured with a directive to use a specified list of default document names, will use index.php as the first found document. Please examine the file /includes/global.inc.php. There must be $glob array elements for the adminFolder and adminFile, and they must match the actual names of the administration folder and file.
  22. Swift by name.... I dont know of any other similar type of plugins
  23. Hi, thank you for the swift response! Sounds like I'm SOL. Can you recommend another gallery plugin/module? Thank you, Tony
  24. A 503 Service Unavailable error means that a website that is being called by the plugin (probably doing some sort of call home to log who is using the plugin although havent looked at the code) and is failing because the server isnt available or is overloaded - nothing at all you can do about. Many people have also had problems recently getting responses from the developer in question
  25. Hello All, I have finally gotten around to trying to figure out why my Simple Image Gallery CC6 Plugin isn't working properly. I have attempted contacting the programmer but have not been able to get a response. It used to work but now it doesn't. Problem: Click on the Gallery Icon in the Side Panels it just takes me to the homepage. When I try to create a new album I get this...screen shots... 1st I click the Add Gallery Album but get the error page. I reinstalled the program but still get same issue. Any help is appreciated. Tony
  26. What version of CubeCart are you using - if I remember correctly, this was a problem quite a few versions ago. If on anything other than the latest version, then upgrade which will also obfuscate the admin.php (and admin directory) for you to help protect against automated bots Ian
  27. Is it possible to print a product list Regards
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?