Upgrade to 4.3.7

Guest Roger Huston

Guest Roger Huston

Hello,

Is there a compare file between 4.3.6 and 4.3.7? This is usually included in the news report, but I do not see any. Are we only updating viewProd.inc.php?

That can't be the only update as my cubecart still says it is 4.3.6.

- Roger

Doesn't seem to be a compare file and I think thats the only file change but probably they should have mentioned to change the version number in ini.inc.php for those that only make file changes when upgrading.

I think you know where to change that Roger but for those that don't, find

$ini['ver'] =  '4.3.6';

change to

$ini['ver'] = '4.3.7';

Guest Roger Huston

Doesn't seem to be a compare file and I think thats the only file change but probably they should have mentioned to change the version number in ini.inc.php for those that only make file changes when upgrading.

I think you know where to change that Roger but for those that don't, find

$ini['ver'] =  '4.3.6';

change to

$ini['ver'] = '4.3.7';

Yes, I do know where to change it, but not everyone does. The upgrade notes from 4.3.5. 4.3.6 talked about custom recaptcha and the security fix, however digging down into compare, you saw changes to the db class plus lots of other bug fixes. If this is the ONLY change, then I am good. I just wanted the powers that be to comment on it.

- Roger