Hello to all CubeCart users of quality and others...
I am overwhelmed trying to set up PayPal for my store (www.MisterGreggy.com/shopping). My main confusion is which PayPal API to use. These are the options available:
I'm using the extension PayPal Pro & Express Checkout payments 1.2.2 Plugin - CubeCart Limited
I've attached the admin panel screenshot and the options.
Anybody know what's going on here?
UPDATE: As per the instructions on the config settings page, I chose REST since it was the only one displaying an option to "Create App". It gave me 3 fields:
The config screen wants this data:
I have the client ID now, where do I get the info for the other fields?
This is frustrating!
UPDATE UPDATED: I got a reply from PayPal, hopefully this should work
To get your API Username, Password and Signature, follow these steps:
• Log into your PayPal account at www.paypal.com
• navigate to www.paypal.com/api
• Under the NVP/SOAP API Integration heading toward the bottom, click "Manage API credentials".
• If you don't already have an API signature, you will need to click on "Request API Signature" then "Agree and Submit".
• Click on "Show" next to each of the fields to display the credentials.