Jump to content

dchurch

Member
  • Content Count

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

dchurch last won the day on March 12

dchurch had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. To follow up on this, I contacted FastComet support and spent a little time trying to figure out the problem, and looked at a few other shopping carts... But aside from the problem I was having I did like CubeCart so decided to just download CubeCart 6.2.4 and install a new Database... The new version appears to be working perfectly! So if you have a similar problem a reinstall may be a quick and simple solution. Regards, Dave
  2. Thank you very much. At this point I don't have much time invested in setting up my Cubcart 6.2.3 store. I am wondering if I should just delete the database and install an older version for example "CubeCart 6.2.2 Released - Security Update". FastComet is the host. I simply followed installation instructions at their website and quickly found the image issue. The instructions mentioned version 6.0 but recommended downloading the "latest version". Would version CubeCart 6.2.2 be more likely to work without issues at FastComet, or can you recommend another good version? If so can you also recommend instructions for deleting and reinstalling? I could upgrade to a newer CubeCart version in the future. Thank you for your help, Dave
  3. There are now 730 System Error Messages. About 90% look like this: Today, 05:02 File: [controller.admin.pre_session.inc.php] Line: [24] "SET @@time_zone = 'Europe/London'" - Unknown or incorrect time zone: 'Europe/London' The other 10% look like this: Today, 04:48 [Exception] /home/dbombmut/public_html/store/classes/filemanager.class.php:899 - Call to protected Catalogue::__construct() from context 'FileManager' I don't see any other unique error messages. Regards, Dave
  4. I do have red "660" System Error Logs at Cubecart under the Advanced tab. There are none showing at Admin Error Log
  5. Thank you, I did a cut and paste into NotePad then change the file name as per instructions. Then uploaded that file into the web home directory via cPanel. The file is there but I do not see a generated error file... I double checked the contents of the file named: ini-custom.inc.php
  6. Hi, I just building my first Cubecart store. I have uploaded 6 images just fine. They all show up in when I select my product but just the first one that I uploaded displays next to the library box. And that box seems to be frozen (I cant check boxes...). Plus when I select "Images" from the document area I just get a blank white screen. I'm wondering if I should just delete this database and try a new installation. Or is this something easy to fix. Thanks Dave
×
×
  • Create New...