Check Out one of my new sites

Guest teddy

Hey Folks... I would like some feed back here.. (I know the site isn't looking quite right yet in Firefox... Working on that still)...

Unbeaten helped me to skin this site, and I am adding all the content. Thanks.

http://www.bestgolfballdeals.com

He also helped me with this one,

http://www.hobbiesco.com

while Saztar helped me with this site

http://www.gamesoftco.com

As all sites, are they are "in progress" but coming along very nicely i feel.

Thanks for bringing that up. I see that now... I dont' know why but it adds the product to the cart, but shouldn't it go on to the checkout process?

Guest swifter_uk

I see now it is adding to the basket, but as you say it should then go to checkout or it's going to confuse the hell out of people as it did me!!

Guest swifter_uk

Another error, I went to view basket, continued to checkout, then I am asked to register as normal, after adding my registration my basket was emptied :lol: that was a cheap shopping trip :D

Guest swifter_uk

So I tried again, remember I am a registered shopper now, I go to checkout again, insert email & password my basket is tipped up on the floor again.....there are a lot of golf balls rattling around on your shop floor at the minute, mind your step on your way in :D

The golfball site is looking good. One suggestion: On the Titlist (spelling) product page you have 6 images of golfballs all alike. Why not put some images of people playing golf and enjoying it. It will do 2 things: 1. Your site will be more interesting and 2. people will relate to hitting a golfball with having fun (little do they know :D )

Guest unbeaten

Hiya..

Teddy, i have tested this issues that have come up through this forum and can confirm that this is not the case for me. I registered and my basket remained full!!

I then logged out and logged back in and my basket remained full.

Swifter, when i designed the skins i made no changes whatsoever to the workings of the site. Just edited the template files. So u neednt take such delight in them not working as it seems to me that it could be how your pc is setup...

If anyone has the same problem as swifter please let me know!!

Thanks

Unbeaten

Guest swifter_uk

Hiya..

Teddy, i have tested this issues that have come up through this forum and can confirm that this is not the case for me. I registered and my basket remained full!!

I then logged out and logged back in and my basket remained full.

Swifter, when i designed the skins i made no changes whatsoever to the workings of the site. Just edited the template files. So u neednt take such delight in them not working as it seems to me that it could be how your pc is setup...

If anyone has the same problem as swifter please let me know!!

Thanks

Unbeaten

For your information I did not take any delight in findinding the site did not work, regardless of whose fault it was I was actually trying to make a purchase :wacko:

So then I pointed out the troubles to try and help, I could have just ignored it.

Your response is totally uncalled for IMHO

Thanks for everyone's wonderful feedback. I have been working on this site, and it is getting closer to being done.

I will take everyone's advice into consideration. Thank you unbeaten for testing it.

I seem to be "keeping" all my items as well in my shopping basket.

*** Unfortunately*** The person who I'm doing this site for is only shipping to the Continental U.S.

:rolly: