T-Shirt store

Hi,

After ggosfraba.net (now disabled) we've changed our domain naem and website design to 2manytshirts.net.

It's still only in Portuguese, mostly because i couldn't find a solution to have a fully translated and multi-language store (including product descriptions and documents, etc).

I know it's not optimized but the most important thing for us was to put it back on-line and the early results seem to be nice.

Anyway, thought your opinion could help me improve it...

Tkx,

Pardon__Me

nice design work there.....

my only grudge would be width if u using 800x600 u have to soll left and right big no no from a web designer point of view.

but other than that well done :w00t:

Guest twisted

By the way, your deactivate right click function doesnt work properly in Firefox

Disable right click scripts are a waste of tiem anyway...............there are ways around them.

:(

Agree with spanjis

Guest sheriff_bob

By the way, your deactivate right click function doesnt work properly in Firefox

Disable right click scripts are a waste of tiem anyway...............there are ways around them.

:(

Agree with spanjis

yah in firefox its called View > Page Source

• 1 month later...
Guest TopAuctionScript

Right click are no good even on IE. Just click on view source, copy paste and you got the ones you want.

In this case you can even go to the folder where all the graphics are. images and get them all.

Most end up living with the fact that their graphics are not going to be safe from being copied and just go on with life.

Besides the fact that when that is used and someone wants to open something in another browser and still look at whats on the page they are on they can't do it so they either get tired of messing with it or go to a site they can look at more than one page at a time.