Theme/Skins Outlet Soon

Guest MASsIVE

Guest jeromas

I'd like a good one for video games, especially for the classic systems like Sega, old Nintendo, etc. I can program, but I can't do graphic design for anything...

Guest moonsoft

I would like to see a skin that utilizes larger spanning pictures so that only the actual graphics need to be editted making the skin changeable, something sleek and business like. The other skins do not allow for a html page to be used as the product description, because the side table get moved all over. So i would like to see some of these tables centralized into a collapsable side bar.

Guest MASsIVE

I will have one approaching soon aimed more for servers, hosting, gamers etc, dark colored skin so far.

I am trying to aim more towards the lighter colors ;)

Guest shawnlovebaobao

can you design one beatiful theme for a fashion store that selling women clothing and accessories maninly? looking forward to see that and will purchase from you

Guest sheriff_bob

Man theres gonna be so many "companies" hawking this post. It sounds like people just need a big consultation. Looks like i might be opening up a template shop */*

Guest sunshine

Hey Massive!

Looking for a stunning template for my site. Something sleek and chic. I would love the color scheme of a white atop a pale gold background, and pale gold nav bars as my logo will be a light sky blue. Thank you :)

Sherriff Bob, You have a very nice site. */*

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MASsIVE produces quality. I've purchased a few TM's from themelabs before for my online gaming and web hosting business and I am really impressed by his work! I love the fact that you are transitioning over to CubeCart. I will be keeping a serious eye on your site for any that come available!

• 5 months later...