URL Change

roban

I managed to change my shop location from teeshirtmart.com/cart to teeshirtmart.com by creating a new database, reinstalling CC3.02 and importing the old database with the exception of the admin tables. Then I simply uploaded my modded skin files and some includes files. All works well with the store. The problem I have is when I log onto admin after login.php it defaults to /cart/admin/index.php instead of /admin/index.php. I can change it in the browser address bar and I get right in. Question is why it tries to login to /cart/admin/index.php. I have looked in PHPMyAdmin for anything that points to /cart/ but there is nothing. Global.inc is setup correctly. Where would it be calling the /cart/admin/index.php from?

should try the CC3 config tool brooky set up for us

its in the dowwnloads section

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index.php?dlcategory=31

download that and then unzip

then upload the file in the zip to your server and run from a browser you can make all sorts of changes using this tool

this tool is necessary because alof the admin tables in the DB are serialized

Kinetic

. . . when I log onto admin after login.php it defaults to /cart/admin/index.php instead of /admin/index.php. I can change it in the browser address bar and I get right in . . .

Robert, how are you getting to login.php? Are you typing the address for admin/index.php into your browser, or using a bookmarked link, or some other link? You might check to see if the referring link is pointed to the correct URL . . .