New Site

Guest cntgifts

the only thing i can say from quick glance is

welcome guest login : register on logo very hard to see why not change colour of text or move it into the search box u made on left?

other than that not bad at all

Guest sunshine

Hi Cntgifts,

Terrific, It's coming along nicely and I like your Live Support there :D

Though I should be the one to talk because I make alot of typos in here from trying to type without looking at the keyboard :D On quick scan, I did find a typo in FAQ "Why don't my order" =doesn't

lisa

Guest tbladecki

I still see the problem with the site docs being fairly light and the Login box is messed up it is not centered, kinda small and it looks like you are missing a break... I see that you are using the Paypal box that we worked on, I would suggest modifying it to get rid of the white background so that it does not look like a "green" thumb. Also "center" the Verified logo, so as to flow with the rest of the box. Might want to "left" justify the popular products box, it looks kinda strange and does not flow well.

I hope that I am not being to blunt here but you asked for suggestions :)

I think that the overall site looks good! Keep up the good work!

Guest tbladecki

I am heading to bed put will be more than happy oto give you a hand in the morning. the changes are not major will not take that long, we can di it in about 30 mins and thats it.