www.smartbyte.co.uk - What Does Everyone Think?

Guest John99041

Guest John99041

I know im using the standerd theme for cubecart, and not much has changed but could anyone give me any comments??

Good and bad comments are welcome! :cry:

Thanks Everyone :lol:

I want to increase the size of my featured items box and noticed that your box is bigger.. Did you do this yourself or was this something that came with the skin ??

Site looks good though and I'm pleased to hear that you are getting hits.. It would be nice with a little more customization, but if it works and your getting hits then there may not be the need.

Rich

Guest sunshine

Hi John99041,

It's coming along. You've got the tabs well-organized but I wonder, does not having the folder list have an affect on robot searches :wacko:

I do think if you're going to have a link to your eBay auctions, it should not be front and center. Some members have an ebay icon off to the side with a link leading to their auction. Do you think having where it is now would drive the traffic from your site and to eBay? Plus their fees are higher enough now, your better off trying to keep the sale in your store. Definately add in your Privacy and Terms such as your website security. Many people look for this these days especially if they plan on giving out their CC#.

Good Luck!!

lisa

(I just hope everyone is gentle on me when I psot my site :blink:

Guest John99041

I want to increase the size of my featured items box and noticed that your box is bigger.. Did you do this yourself or was this something that came with the skin ??

Site looks good though and I'm pleased to hear that you are getting hits.. It would be nice with a little more customization, but if it works and your getting hits then there may not be the need.

Rich

Hi, i changed the size of the latest products windows using the admin control pannel.

if you go to the general settings section, and under 'style & misc' you can change the nuber of items to be shown.

I hope this helps

Thanks

John

Smart Byte Media

Hi.

Its not the latest products box that I'm talking about.. I added extra products to that box already.

Its they featured items box that I'm interested in.. Its the box that displays one item at a time.. I wanted to know how to make that one bigger..

On your site it comes up much bigger than mine.. I'm using the classic skin so perhaps its simply a difference in the skins, but I just wondered if you changed it yourself ???

any help would be great..

Rich