3.0.2 to 3.0.3

roban

EDIT: Brooky (I'm an idiot as I edited this post instead of starting a new one)

Feel like an idiot... (feel free to change this back)

Edited by adrian

In admin/orders/index.php

Change line 86 to:

$query = "SELECT ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_customer.customer_id, status, cart_order_id, time, title, firstName, lastName, ip, prod_total, ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_customer.email FROM ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_order_sum INNER JOIN ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_customer ON ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_order_sum.customer_id = ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_customer.customer_id ".$sqlQuery." ORDER BY time DESC";

In admin/orders/index.php

Change line 86 to:

$query = "SELECT ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_customer.customer_id, status, cart_order_id, time, title, firstName, lastName, ip, prod_total, ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_customer.email FROM ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_order_sum INNER JOIN ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_customer ON ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_order_sum.customer_id = ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_customer.customer_id ".$sqlQuery." ORDER BY time DESC";

Brooky yet again my friend you have saved my life!!!

That must be 3 drinks i owe you so far!!!

Ok

Now when you click on the orders to see the details, what they have ordered and postal address etc...

you now get this!!!

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '!', expecting '(' in /homepages/32/d20722943/htdocs/shops/stamps/admin/orders/order.php on line 128

Brooky? Help!! :(

on line 128 it reads :-

<?php if!empty($result[0]['add_2_d']) echo $result[0]['add_2_d']."<br />"; ?>

SHOULD it read?

< ?php if(empty($result[0]['add_2_d'])) echo $result[0]['add_2_d']."<br />"; ?>
??

EDIT sorry the BBcode did not work in the code tags .... i'll change tags to quote!!

Edited by adrian

The print packing slip is broken too ( though i do not use it!! mind you )

But the error is :-

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '!', expecting '(' in /homepages/x/xxx/htdocs/shops/stamps/admin/orders/print.php on line 74

This might be a silly question, but is the new version clear to now download and install, or are these changes going to have to be done before it can be used, only I cannot belive that a brand new version has these probs before even using it.

Is it not thourourly bench tested before released? or are we going to have to keep changing files to get it to work before applying mods etc. Dont get me wrong I am not having a go, i think a great job has been done to get 3.3 out it just seems a bit silly to release it if changes have to be made to make it work - or is it just a case of the download being corruped somehow.

This is all new to me and after all the work I have spent on 3.2 so far I do not want to spend time making changes before it will work first time.

I have d/l 3.03 but i think i am going to hang around and watch what happens. :(

I do beleive that when some error is found, the files should be updated since this is a "stable version" and will be used by all of us.

An email notification to us all, that some files have been changed/corrected and we should re-download the new version would bring no harm to us.

This is my personal opinion :D

IM with you is this version ok to download or will we have to apply these new patches?

or has the download been updated with these changes?

The CC3.03 download has already been updated with the nessary order/print.php fixes, so if your not sure you could always redownload the CC3.03 archive file.

Ive already updated my Live shop, and it appears to be running fine with no problems.