Sorry, we do not ship to your country

Guest stile

Guest Denver Dave

Are the Per Category country codes related to Per UPS shipping?

No matter what I do, if I enable UPS shipping, I'm getting "We cannot ship our products to your country." and I don't see where to enter the countries for UPS. Any ideas ?? I'm going ... ah... er ... more nuts on this. B)

No no....even if your going to use UPS...you need to add the list I made to Per Category module in shipping....Your country should be in both natural and international country list...and the lsit should be only in international (if your shipping worldwide)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nightywolf

I was having a similar issue with a custom shipping mod. Now I've gotten it to go through without the error, but now it always shows shipping as $0. SIGH....

Guest GoodLiteCandles

I am having this problem too.

But also, is there a fast way to make it so it only gives you the US as a country choice? IOr do I have to go through all 12 pages of countries and delete each one?

Guest GoodLiteCandles

Check

*you're using the two character ISO codes for the countries you have chosen to ship to. You need to type these in yourself in your chosen shipping method (Admin > Modules > Shipping), so if you can't remember typing any in you haven't done that step.

*that the two digit codes you're entering are already in the "Countries and Zones" codes in the Admin > Store Config

*that the two digit ISO codes you enter in the shipping admin, are in CAPITALS and separated by commas ONLY (no spaces etc).

Where do you type it in though? If I'm in the UPS config there is no where to type in the ISO code.

All I want is for it to be able to ship to the US for now. And when you register you can only choose the US for your country.

Guest GoodLiteCandles

No no....even if your going to use UPS...you need to add the list I made to Per Category module in shipping....Your country should be in both natural and international country list...and the lsit should be only in international (if your shipping worldwide)

okay I am doing UPS shipping.

And I configured my UPS. Then as you said, I went into the Per Category config.

I enabled it.

National Countries: US

International Countries: I left blank

Excluded Countries: I listed the hugs list you had, minus US

And it still says "We cannot ship our products to your country."

All I want is shipping to the US as of now.

What am I doing wrong?