Sorry, we do not ship to your country

Guest stile

I realize this may be a primitive issue for most of the experienced techies here, but being a novice with cubecart, this issue has me confused. Maybe i have missed something really obvious, but Id appreciate any help.

The install went smoothly....and the cart setup fine. I added a couple of products, just to test the cart out. Linked it with paypal. Now when i tried to run a test order, i got through the first couple of steps.eg, product selection, address entry/confirmation. When i tried to move to the next screen, it said "sorry, we do not ship to your country". Is there anything I need to do? enter a list of countries perhaps in the admin cp? Please guide a newbie, (step-by-step if possible :( )

Thanks

Guest Denver Dave

We just hit the same error after upgrading from 3.0.2 to 3.0.3

"Sorry

We cannot ship our products to your country."

Perform a search and change the options to any date for CC3 as i am sure that i saw the same question posted many times

Is this new with 3.0.3 - we were able to get to an order form with 3.0.2.

Search for any date
search where? I'm in the process of searching every post that mentions "country".

Guest Lorissia

I had this problem too, though I can't say if it's different than earlier versions because I started with 3.0 and 3.03 and am still having problems with shipping totals. Stiles, this may or may not be part of the problem, but in shipping by category options, I used US for national country instead of USA and it fixed it for me. Good luck

Check

*you're using the two character ISO codes for the countries you have chosen to ship to. You need to type these in yourself in your chosen shipping method (Admin > Modules > Shipping), so if you can't remember typing any in you haven't done that step.

*that the two digit codes you're entering are already in the "Countries and Zones" codes in the Admin > Store Config

*that the two digit ISO codes you enter in the shipping admin, are in CAPITALS and separated by commas ONLY (no spaces etc).

Guest Denver Dave

version 3.0.3

I think we are getting to the cause of the error. First let me say that it is unfortunate that the list of shipping options does not display which are enabled and not in the list.

The shipping option by item which is the one that I have enabled does not have place to enter the country codes, but this might be a good idea if it was present.

The Per Category option does have a place for country codes, but I do not currently have this enabled. Also, the Per Category option is very confusing. I see places for country codes and information about setting shipping by category, but no place is there a link to actually edit, delete or add the categories in the "Per Category" shipping option. I wonder if this is an issue with 3.0.3 or with my upgrade from 3.0.2.

Do others have this same issue with the Per Item shipping option not having a place for countries and the Per Category option not having a place to modify shipping by category, but only has a place for country codes?

Guest jeroenz19

I think we are getting to the cause of the error.    First let me say that it is unfortunate that the list of shipping options does not display which are enabled and not in the list.   

The shipping option by item which is the one that I have enabled does not have place to enter the country codes, but this might be a good idea if it was present.

The Per Category option does have a place for country codes, but I do not currently have this enabled.  Also, the Per Category option is very confusing.  I see places for country codes and information about setting shipping by category, but no place is there a link to actually edit, delete or add the categories in the  "Per Category" shipping option.  I wonder if this is an issue with 3.0.3 or with my upgrade from 3.0.2. 

Do others have this same issue with the Per Item shipping option not having a place for countries and the Per Category option not having a place to modify shipping by category, but only has a place for country codes?

We'll .. if you enable Per Category: the price field will be shown if you edit the category.

There is no possibilty to edit the price per category in the shipping module, but it will be shown if you enable it in the Edit Category.

Give it a try!

I think it's the same with the Per Item <_< :)

Guest Denver Dave

Very interesting.

Enabling the Per Category and placing my country code in the national (US) did fix the country error. Also, enabling the Per Category does not change the shipping screen, but as you said now makes the per category and per item shipping fields available in the Category edit.

Many thanks for for your help.

==============

Now while I can make it farther the cart seems to have 0 shipping when I identify shipping by category, and I can't see where the Per Item shipping does anything at all - shipping seems to be zero. Boy sure would be nice is shipping options list showed what was enabled or not - found by weight enabled - disable that - shipping still zero - think I've seen other posts on this - moving on to them - at least I can now ship to the US.

Guest Denver Dave

I understand that adding a country code gets us past the "Don't ship to this country", however are you now getting any shipping charges displayed in the Cart?

For per item or per category, how does this work and what should I have to do to have a shipping charge displayed. So far, shipping is zero no matter what I do with these two options. Are others getting shipping costs in the cart? v 3.0.3 - thanks.

This is impossible and Im getting rather irritated. I ship internationally (or try to since i cant even checkout) but it will NOT ship to certain countries (ie. sweden)...I really have NO clue what to do.

Guest benlogan

ok, do you have access to phpmyadmin? if you do do this:

open up phpmyadmin.

On the pane on the left select your CubeCart database. once it loads, from the list directly below it, select 'cubecart_modules'. when that has loaded, at the top there is a button called 'Browse', click this button.

now, find any reference to ALL shipping methods, i.e. Flat_Rate

tick the box next to them on the left, then click the big red cross in the bottom right hand corner of that table.

answer yes to confirm deletion.

Now that has just deleted any shipping setting you may have. now you can start fresh with shipping methods.

ok, now enable ONLY the shipping method you want to use. now the problem is,

if a certains countries ISO code isnt listed, you WILL get that 'no shipping' error.

now in per category shipping you should have this:

:D the format MUST be this:

National Countries:         here we enter the country your store is located in

(List comma separated ISO codes)  

International Countries:     here countries you want to ship to internationaly

Excluded Countries: countries you dont wont to send to

EVERY country iso must be put it international countries if you plan on shipping worldwide. thats alot of iso codes 
AU,SE,US,DE

no whitespaces, a comma between ever iso code. now i am not sure if it will fix your problem, as i do not use per category, but its worth the shot.

Thank You very much...I will try this first thing after work tomorrow...my only question is...why would ship by category have anything to do with shipping in general? Im not using the category shipping option. Do I still do what you mentioned?

Guest benlogan

ok, all the values and options for shipping and payment are stored in that

'cubecart_module'. There might be old numbers etc that arent used anymore in the new version of cubeCart that cause problems. so the best way is to remove them all and start again :D yeah, still do it and see what happens.

Im using UPS....that's why Im usure as to why I should fillout the category module.

Edit: I start work in a few minutes; but I attempted to test this and it didnt work. I deleted all the _modules for shipping....that worked fine, then I added "SE" to the international countries and it still gave me the same error when I try to buy from that country.

Guest benlogan

ok sorry, i thought you were using the per category mod, and you dont necessaryily have to use SE, it was jsut an example., if you using UPS, ignore all per category stuff (except the phpmyadmin stuff).

try enabling ALL the UPS products within the UPS module.

Guest tbladecki

The UPS module has a bug you have to enter the ISO codes in cap letters and you ahve to have a weight entered on evry product or you will have this error and several others

Just go to the admin for the UPS mod and make sure that the the ISO code is CAPS, that should correct your error...

Well...I tried again and if you add "US" to national and international (or whatever country your shipping from) and then add the other countries, the do not ship error will go away and it will let you use the UPS shipping...But Ill try entering a weight for every product and see how it goes.

I've typed out a full list of Global ISO'S...with ben's permission Ill make a guide as to how to fix the error.

Go to the ship by category module and enable it. Under "national countries" add the country from which you are shipping from and in international countries add this list. (do not remove the country you placed in national countries). This will fix the "we do not ship to your country" error no matter what shipping type you use. If you dont want to use ship by category, just set the category prices to a rediculous amount. This is only a

temporary fix

Heres the list:

AF,AL,DZ,AS,AD,AO,AI,AQ,AG,AR,AM,AW,AU,AT,AZ,BS,BH,BD,BB,BY,BE,BZ,BJ,BM,BT,

BO,BA,BW,BV,BRIO,BN,BG,BF,BI,KH,CM,CA,CV,KY,CF,TD,CL,CN,CX,CC,CO,KM,CG,CD,

CK,CR,CI,HR,CU,CY,CZ,DK,DJ,DM,DO,EC,EG,SV,GQ,ER,EE,ET,FK,FO,FJ,FI,FR,GF,TF,GA,

GM,GE,DE,GH,GI,GR,GL,GD,GP,GU,GT,GN,GW,GY,HT,HM,VA,HN,HK,HU,IS,IN,ID,IR,IQ,

IE,IL,IT,JM,JP,JO,KZ,KE,KI,KP,KR,KW,KG,LA,LV,LB,LS,LR,LY,LI,LT,LU,MO,MK,MG,MW,MY

MV,ML,MT,MH,MQ,MR,MU,YT,MX,FM,MD,MC,MN,MS,MA,MZ,MM,NA,NR,NP,NL,AN,NC,NZ,NI,

NE,NG,NU,NF,MP,NO,OM,PK,PW,PS,PA,PG,PY,PE,PH,PN,PL,PT,PR,QA,RE,RO,RU,RW,SH,

KN,LC,PM,VC,WS,SM,ST,SA,SN,CS,SC,SL,SG,SK,SI,SB,SO,ZA,GS,ES,LK,SD,SE,SR,SJ,

SZ,CH,SY,TW,TJ,TZ,TH,TL,TG,TK,TO,TT,TN,TR,TM,TC,TV,UG,UA,AE,GB,UM,US,UY,UZ,VU,

VE,VN,VG,VI,WF,EH,YE,ZM,ZW

Guest benlogan

lol, if your not using per category (which i thought you were) you dont have to do that. but im sure some one can use it.

**edit - ignore this, i didnt read the post above.

the list is for worlwide stores...worldwide stores just need to know that thats all the ISO's of the worls countries; they dont really need to know what country is which; but ill put a line break in it...lol

Guest megagente

A reminder to all about Puerto Rico, dont add it to the list of countries. Use the US as the main country and Puerto Rico as a state. Usually it gives an error.