"O" poor Firefox!

jerseyjoe

If you have tried the newly liberated "Opera" browser, you have discovered what Firefox lacks. The features in "O" are breathtaking.

It used to cost $40 or you had to put up with ads. This past week, the developers of "O" have removed the ads and dropped the paid version. Opera is now free.

See "http://opera.com"

O poor Firefox.

:D mental note to myself:

I just flooded my entire kitcken!!! Aaaaaaargh!!

Next time I'll do it at somebody elses place. 

dont invite broooky round for a cup of tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A true web developer would have Firefox, Opera & IE(if using windows, as a true developer would :) )

There's variances between the two that you need to test websites under to get your sites truly cross browser compliant :D A step in the right direction for Opera removing the ads & the paid setup. Well done~

Guest theorbo

*laughing* akumanz, I have all the above, plus the last 5 versions of FF and the last 3 of Opera (including 7.23) AND I have various versions of IE running concurrently, AND I have a couple of linux things set to run as soon as I replace my modem (again *sigh*), AND I'm looking for a good used relatively inexpensive mac....

I have

internet explorer

firefox

opera

netscape

and even now and again drag out safari

to test my sites and optimise them

when its all said and done whats the point in having a website that looks pretty and has loads of products if it cant be viewed in all browsers

or isn't optimised for search engine (I have spent the last 3 months testing on a live store a couple of hacks and mods to optimise your site and the results seem promising)