PayPal Total Error Bug

Al Brookbanks

• 2 weeks later...

mmm added Sir William patch, ive looked for line 105 and its gone.... but

I have an error when paypal gateway is selected, when transfering to paypal site i have found that always have $10 for S & H

on the cart i have configured just flat rate with a $22 value, all other options are disabled.

also if a make a change on my flat rate config (lets say change from 22 to $1) i have the same shipping cost on paypal site ($10)

here are some pics

admin0vj.jpg

ccorder5ew.jpg

paypal3sl.jpg

Guest jbdancer

Hi mig6 , go to paypall , and in the settings off your account you can also set shiping and handling , set it to 0 and your problem will be solved :w00t:

Hi mig6 , go to paypall , and in the settings off your account you can also set shiping and handling , set it to 0 and your problem will be solved

Hufffffffffffffff :P

Almost commited Suicide :D

Thank You Very much

Whi is this?????'

See the diference betwen both pics, the first one was taken before i submited the shipping shanges in paypal........ now my shipping calculation is ok, but i have Turned ON the "paypal account optional" option and it doesnt shows do you know why is this??

paypal3sl.jpg

paypal2.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
Guest timecrisis

Sorry if I am asking the same question that may or may not been answered already.

I am running 3.0.5 with Sirs email mod...Some but not all PayPal orders are losing the cost of shipping between the cart and PP...

The shipping still shows on the order sheet in admin but has not been charged...

I cannot recreate it as yet but it is happening ...sometimes... ;)

Thanks as always!

• 3 months later...
Guest JABevan

I am running CC 3.0.8 and am experiencing this bug; however, the referenced code does not exist. Line 105 of /modules/gateway/PayPal/transfer.inc.php is:

<input type='hidden' name='shipping' value='".$basket['shipCost']."' />

The tax line does not appear in the file.  Can anyone help me make sure shipping and handling are added to my sales?

Thanks,

JAB*

If the total amount in PayPal is wrong. Open: /modules/gateway/PayPal/transfer.inc.php Please remove line 105:

Upload this to your server and it is fixed.

Thanks to Estelle for providing the suitable info. :on2long:

<input type='hidden' name='tax' value='".$amount."' />

• 7 months later...
Guest Gordon Dewis

Sorry if I am asking the same question that may or may not been answered already.

I am running 3.0.5 with Sirs email mod...Some but not all PayPal orders are losing the cost of shipping between the cart and PP...

The shipping still shows on the order sheet in admin but has not been charged...

I cannot recreate it as yet but it is happening ...sometimes... ;)

Thanks as always!

I am seeing this same problem with 3.0.12, except it's happening to all my orders and I can recreate it. None of my PayPal orders are having the shipping charged, though it's showing up on the order. As an interim meaure, I've modified transfer.inc.php to include the shipCost in the amount, thus:

$amount = sprintf("%.2f",$basket['subTotal']+$basket['shipCost']);

(Yes, I know the tax is not being charged.  I'm not required to collect it.)

The shipping cost is still listed in the fixedVars() function, but doesn't appear to have any effect:

<input type='hidden' name='shipping' value='".$basket['shipCost']."' />

Any insight as to why the shipping isn't charged by PayPal would be greatly appreciated. :)

Guest groovejuice

In your profile at the PayPal site, go to shipping, and at the bottom there is a check box to allow shipping totals to be carried over from the shopping cart. Enable this and you should be good to go.

Guest Gordon Dewis

In your profile at the PayPal site, go to shipping, and at the bottom there is a check box to allow shipping totals to be carried over from the shopping cart. Enable this and you should be good to go.

Thank you very much for such a quick reply!!! This solved the problem, which was quite frustrating!

I don't know if this is in an FAQ, but it probably should be.

Cheers!

--G

Guest groovejuice

No problem Gordon, and welcome to the forums! In the future you may find it better to start a new thread for a new problem, rather than adding to a related one. Also, a search for 'paypal shipping' would have yielded the answer as well. Good luck with your cart! ;)

• 2 months later...
Guest eric47905

You are a GOD groovejuice! Thanks for that info!

But you actually need to go to paypal -> profile -> shipping calculations -> then check the box that says "Click here to allow transaction-based shipping values to override the profile shipping settings listed above (if profile settings are enabled)." It is located at the bottome of that page.

Thanks again!

• 4 months later...

If the total amount in PayPal is wrong.

Open: /modules/gateway/PayPal/transfer.inc.php

Please remove line 105:

<input type='hidden' name='tax' value='".$amount."' />

Upload this to your server and it is fixed.

Thanks to Estelle for providing the suitable info. :P

Hello.

I have the problem with the PRICE, SUBTOTAL, TOTAL AMOUNT l and I try to find the line 105 remove it but this is what I have found:

line 103: <input type='hidden' name='item_number' value='".$cart_order_id."' />

line 104: <input type='hidden' name='amount' value='".$amount."' />

line 105: <input type='hidden' name='shipping' value='".$basket['shipCost']."' />

line 106: <input type='hidden' name='invoice' value='".$cart_order_id."' />

I did try removing the line 104 in mine that is simillar but still the PRICE, SUBTOTAL AND TOTAL AMOUNT is differente than what I have in CC

How can I fix this?

thank you.