[Minor] Tom Bladecki

Guest tbladecki

Guest tbladecki

File Name :: CONTACT US MOD V 1.0 (Ver 3.0.X)

Author :: tbladecki

Category :: Minor

Description

***********BACK UP YOUR FILES BEFORE INSTALLING OR MODIFYING ANY FILES*****************

CONTACT US MOD

V 1.0

Directions for adding a site doc that will email you via the mail() setup, this way they do not have to open thier email program in order to send you a simple email. If you are using smtp for your mail, I do not know if this is going to work for you.

View File

I need it, I am using it allready and i LOVE it :whistle:

If anyone is interest in changing this under the contact_us.php on line 33 there is an extra (a)

print "Your messaage was:<br>"; :P

Guest tbladecki

You are all welcome, I will be updating this file by the weekend as benlogan has made some changes to it that intergrate it into the CC code, and make it a little easier to use... that was my next plan with it, but he beat me too it. */*

Thanks vrakas I will make that change in the update

Guest benlogan

Hey tom,

sorry about that, credit goes to you though, without that code that sets-up the email string and posts it, I would be stuck. good job though. thanks for the mod, works great.

*/*

Guest benlogan

hey tom,

you can update you archive with the stuff i did, i dont mind, just keep me acknowledged somewhere. or if you working on a "standalone" version i.e. no editing needed, plug-n-play, go for it. */*

Guest tbladecki

No problem, I will acknoledge in the comments at the top like i do myself...

I have no problem giving credit where credit is due.... it takes everyone to contribute to make this software what is is.

PS I will have the updated version (including benlogans) changes up this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...