Sking Request!!!!!!!!!!!&#

Guest shawnlovebaobao

Thanks for the screenshot! I still can't get that page to load for some reason B)

My avatar is showing . . . it is a li'l red "x" :D:DB)

Actually, I haven't re-created thumbnails for my glassware store yet, which is where I get my avatar.

@ shawnlovebaobao, the skin will be very simple to create . . . however the dropdowns for mfg, cat, price would have to be a separate mod from skin.

I'd be glad to help if you can't find a reasonable "skinner" . . . the skin should not cost $100, unless you have to have the drop-down mod with it.

Good luck!

Guest vrakas

@markscarts you are welcome ;)

If you wish for a bigger photo or something from that site let me know and i can send it to you any time.

Also try without the www. it sometimes works or remove the proxy from your browser.

@sunshine try and find the Greek word for the mania of steeling ......... ;)

ok here it is kleptomania.

Here is the site

B)

Thanks, Vrakas, of course I've tried it w/o the www - but I haven't yet bypassed my proxy settings. A bit of a PITA just to see a website ;)

Bypassed proxy, now I can buy all the handbags my heart desires ;)

BTW, looks like a good program you're using there. I just use a standard screenshot utility. . .

For those who don't want to install a special program, the good old 'Print Screen' (Prt Scr) button on the keyboard works fine. Hit the button and paste into Photoshop or image program.

Guest sunshine

Shawnlovebaobao, Thank you ;)

;) Vrakas

Robd2000, ya know, in all these years, I tried that maybe 5x and I wondered why it never printed. It sure helps to 'paste' doesn't it B) Thanks, I learn something new everyday.

Guest vrakas

Just for the laughs (as i am going crazy with the Greek language solution), this is how you use print screen B)

Ps if this is wrong please feel free to remove it.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest timecrisis

@ shawn, now that I've seen the store, I'm developing a skin that will be very similar to that one.

Hi Mark,

Any news on this skin?

Looks like it could be quite good..

Thanks!