The site

Guest megagente

Guest tbladecki

The CCnow logo is messed up it is in the middle of the column, also, I would put the fourms in a "box" with an image so that that it in not just a text link on the main page.

Guest sunshine

Hi Megagente,

You must have fixed it because it's looks fine now. You did very well with your site and I appreciate your Site docs. They're informative and interesting :)

Guest megagente

Thank you all!, yes I see something in Firefox messing with the CCNOW logo.

Almost the mayority of the help and information pages were from an old oscommerce site I tried to do at the beginning of this year with 2Checkout and Ikobo, but it did not work. Let me tell you Cubecart 3 is more easy to edit than oscommerce. The Oscommerce site took me like 3 months, this one only one month till now.

If you go to Oscommerce forums and do a search on ccnow it simply says it is not possible and there was no help at all since 2004. Dont know how is it possible?

Another thing as I state you before people, the customer log in is a barrier to sales unless you are lucky.