Embroidery store

Guest foxfire

Guest foxfire

Hi,

Every one was so helpful to me setting up this new skin, so thought I would post it.

Not many products added as yet, it all takes time.

My Webpage

What do you think? I just need to work out how to get 3 rows of new products on the home page.

thanks

foxfire

Guest foxfire

Guess I should have added if some one can please comment on my new site, or has any suggestions. This is my first skin.

Even if you hate it, some feedback from people would be very much appreciated.

Thanks all,

foxfire

Nice work. A couple of things: I agree with evilhomer and since you are only taking AUD and the only language is English you really don't need those boxes. The counter is a problem for me as well. That should be at the very bottom and out of the way. Getting rid of those boxes will open alot of valuable real estate where you can put some customer testimonials or boxes for specials.

Guest sunshine

I got the feel of a 'Western' Cowboy site even before I saw your Rodeo embroidery. Do you make those yourself? Anyway, everything clicked through smoothly ONCe you could get into the site. There were no errors; just couldn't get in. The shopping cart is slightly cut off but it's really noticeable. I would try to maybe change the size of font for the AUD currency. Either that, or try to widen the box a bit. Right now it show 'Australian Dolla' cept when you click on it, where it says 'Australian Dollars' Are they permanent heat transfer back or 'embroidered'? You probably thought of it as being helful to know.

Good Luck :lol:

Guest foxfire

Wow, I asked for response and I got it,

thank you everyone.

When I have a spare sec, I will go thru all of your suggestions,

and fix what you suggested.

The 'search' is in its own box, maybe I have missed a few things if it shows no box.

Where is currency size located, or what is it called?

They are all the embroidery designs that I have in stock to do onto your own shirts etc, or the clothing that will go onto the site shortly. At the moment it is on my horse rug web site. - www.foxfirecreations.com/cart (yes I know, it is a Zen-cart)

It will take a while to put all the designs on the site, I have to take an embroidery file, change colours, remove ugly stitch jump lines, then make it into a jpg.

Anyone interested, please keep checking the site every now and then.

Happy that it has a "Cowboy" feel also. Tho there are a lot of different types of designs to go in.

Will post it again when I have changed things suggested.

Thank you all,

Heather

Guest sunshine

Foxfire, if you're just going to accept Aussie Dollard for now, you can just drop the currency box altogether and put it back in if/when you decide to accept other currencies.

Guest foxfire

Hi,

Thanks Sunshine..

Dropped the language and currency box.

Made the shopping cart as wide as I can, can't work out how to change the currency font for the shop page, so will leave as is for now.

Shopping cart page is a bit wild on Firefox tho,

sidebox has gone across the whole page for some reason.

Thanks

foxfire

Guest foxfire

hi,

fixed the firefox problems, had a look at the box hack things

added this under the box content left/right in the style CSS-

voice-family: "\"}\"";

voice-family: inherit;

width: 153px;

it worked

Now it is working (removed the proxies) and it is very nice... no .... its beautifull :)

3 things in IE and FF

On the right side of the login its out of the "border"

and the letters are touching the top and blending.

The basket is high and touching ... well you can see.

None of these are real visual problems but if you want to adjust them..... :lol:

Sorry if i am going in to deep about details. :w00t:

Guest foxfire

Thanks vrakas,

I have tried to lower the title bar font, trying again.

Will see if I can move the log in over left a bit.

The View Cart page in firefox also needs attention, it has dropped below the nav menu.

Will go back to the general forum for now.

As you kindly said it is beautiful, and well worth fixing it all to make it more beautiful. When I have a sec, I will also fix the blur in my header title name, too much optimize I think.

Thanking you kindly,

Heather

ps, firefox and foxfire- funny...no relation