Live tv cast

I am testing some new software to do webcasts of LIVE tv in the US.

If you wish to see the test live for the next few hours do the following and let me know if it worked..

To view the stream just use the URL you copied above and paste it in Windows Media Player using File->Open URL. then type http://207.68.114.16:1991

Thank you

Afksky

Hi its 7:45 am uk time which is 2 hours after u posted I got error message saying cant connect to server

using

win xp

ie 6

media player 9

let me know if u want me 2 check again pm me below on messenger services

Guest sunshine

I must be doing this wrong. I clicked on the http address and got a DNS error; then I opened my windows media but there's no place for me to insert and address?!?!

I am not having good luck at this darn thing.. frist system reboot when i go to bed now my 1 back bone server goes down.. ugh I will try this again in the next few days. I will post as to when you can try it.. BTW it work really well via LAN.

I wish.. i have spent the last hour try that and nothing. then i list all internet.. :w00t: .

I just came back up... the sad part is my webserver went down when that line went down.. but i got it back up.. ahh heck i will try again give me 5 mins and i will post the new link for the test...

Yepper.. from 5pm EST it gets good... tonight at 530pm King of the hill 6pm Simpsons 630 that 70's show 8 lopez 830 not shure 9pm EST LOST!. Only the best show on TV.. then i think its CSI or something.. un till then its soaps or court TV..

Oh and i am in Altoona PA

I've been watching the 1st series of Lost which has been on for a month or so now in the UK. Pretty good.

Theres alot going on. the 2nd half is where things come lite a little