Need some cube cart 3 skins

Guest rjbacon

Guest rjbacon

Can someone please help me.

I am trying to find some FREE CUBECART SKINS.

I do not have the money to buy one and I do not have a web design package.

Someone please help me.

Thanks,

Rob, UK ;)

Guest rjbacon

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I have checked out the download section, but they are all the same just different colours.

I need something that looks totally different.

Thanks.

Rob

Check out my site, my skins are only $10. But if you don't want to pay and don't like what is free, you're going to have to do it yourself. Check out the tips page on my site, that will help you figure out what files to change etc. There are also some other good free tutorials out there. You don't need a graphics package, just a plain text editor. Good Luck.

Jen ;)

. . .

grassmeyer's advice was great. I was too amazed to post anything of value when this first appeared ;)

@ rjbacon - I will develop a unique skin for you for FREE, if you will pay CubeCart for a license.

Otherwise, my skins are 99 cents to $4.99 B)

• 11 months later...

I will develop a unique skin for you for FREE, if you will pay CubeCart for a license.

Hey, I am going to buy a CubeCart license...

AND it looks like I'm going to drop some $$ on at least three of Estelle's wonderful mods, they are just what I dreamed of ...

... so if you want, you are welcome to offer ME a free unique skin :rolly:

• 9 months later...

Check out my site, my skins are only $10. But if you don't want to pay and don't like what is free, you're going to have to do it yourself. Check out the tips page on my site, that will help you figure out what files to change etc. There are also some other good free tutorials out there. You don't need a graphics package, just a plain text editor. Good Luck.

Jen :cry:

Hi Jen,

I did check out your site, and I am a newbie here. I could not find the ones you say are $10.00. I also could not find a contact button to ask that if I had a template that I liked and used in an auctionsite venue, could this be used in my cube cart 3? I would appreciate your help. Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome rjbacon :)

Have you tryed the search or the Download Section? :(

OK, I have tried this link. And even though I have clicked on the section that says FREE SKINS only one listing there has free skins, and then only about 4-5 of them. Is there any links at all that truly have FREE SKINS for CC3? Every time you search FREE SKINS you come up with buy onlys. If you have to buy them, why are they listed under free skins? And, are there any free templates as well? Can someone please point me in the right direction? If there are not any true links for free skins, are there directions to follow to make your own skin AND templates? Any help would be greatly appreciate. And thanks big bunches in advance.

There are free skins on the third-party site, as well as a documentation project to help with skinning. Just visit cubecartforums.org. There are a dwindling number of free skins vailable because people assume because they are free there is no copyright associated with them, and therefore remove the copyright links. Which is incorrect, and the reason why there are less now then there were.

• 2 years later...
Guest drakn

. . .

grassmeyer's advice was great. I was too amazed to post anything of value when this first appeared :lol:

@ rjbacon - I will develop a unique skin for you for FREE, if you will pay CubeCart for a license.

Otherwise, my skins are 99 cents to $4.99 ;)

Hi

I am looking for a skin for my cubecart 3 store - can you get in touch please

Regards

Tony