Hide products

Hi all - I have tried searching for this but can't find a mod for ver 3.5 - I want to be able to hide my products that are out of stock and "unhide" them when I re-stock. I found a mof for ver 2.???? but need it for ver 3.5 .>>... ANy help would be appreciated . . . . thanks

Hi all - I have tried searching for this but can't find a mod for ver 3.5 - I want to be able to hide my products that are out of stock and "unhide" them when I re-stock. I found a mof for ver 2.???? but need it for ver 3.5 .>>... ANy help would be appreciated . . . . thanks

I have already added this query to the installation section but realise I shoulod of placed it here - Mac

;) Nearly - It seems this mod hides categories - I need a mod that hides individual products (that are out of stock) within a category. Its just that I reckon it is better to hide a product than saying out of stock. Does this mAke sense? . . Mac

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I can hide zero quantity products, zero product sub-categories and main categories. I just need to add in the admin control for that option and I'll release it.

I had to have it working for a live store project and it's up and running now. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest speak2stv

Hey, Angel Bear.

I'm a purchaser of several of Sir William's excellent mods. His site can be found at www.swscripts.com.

BTW, you can also find out by going to the menu bar, clicking on "Members",going to the bottom of the page, change the drop down box to "Name contains...", put in Sir William in the box to the right of the drop down box, and click "go." On the next screen, click on Sir William's name.

You will then see his profile, including the URL of his website.

BTW, I just checked it and it does not yet include this mod. Anxiously waiting...(thanks, Sir William!!!)

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

-Stv

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sir William any chance of info on your release date for this, would be grate for one of my clients, and do you know if it will work with the hide cat/product mod also, as i will want to chose some catagorys that have products to hide also...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest degsey69

Hi there

Can we get this mod, to hide products u

Hi there

Can we get this mod, to hide products until we have them in stock.

I would prefere to see it switchable in the edit products screen or perhaps a combination of two scenario's.

Either if you have the stock control turned on and takes the product off screen until stock is added or manualy turned on and off from view if you are not using the stock control option.

Anybody done it yet :D:D :D