Print Order Form - No redirect ?

Guest LNT

I have just been setting the print order form up and when I tested it to make it worked alright everything went fine.

However what I have noticed is that the page is sent to a plain page witht he invoice to print on.

There is no link to go back to the shop or no autoredirect after printing.

Would it be possible to have this open in a blank browser perhaps (only on the Print Order Form payment method) so that customers ahve to avoid using the back button to be greeted by a post data msg or even having to type the url again?

Cheers.

Guest estelle

I had a quick attempt at this once before (very quick), and I just managed to get an endless number of new browser windows opening... not nice! I might be able to look into this again if i get some spare time.

Has anyone got this to work?

Open>> modules/gateway/PRINT_ORDER_FORM/orderform.tpl

after line

<p align="center" class="copyText" style="font-size: 16px;">{LANG_THANK_YOU}<br />

ADD

<br />

<a href="../../../index.php">Return to Store</a> </p>

My last few lines look like this:

</table>

<p align="center" class="copyText" style="font-size: 16px;">{LANG_THANK_YOU}<br />

<br />

<p align="center" class="copyText">{LANG_SEND_TO} {VAL_STORE_ADDRESS}</p></td>

</tr>

</table>

</div>

</body>

</html>

Open>> modules/gateway/PRINT_ORDER_FORM/orderform.tpl

after line

ADD

<br />

My last few lines look like this:

</table>

<br />

<p align="center" class="copyText">{LANG_SEND_TO} {VAL_STORE_ADDRESS}</p></td>

</tr>

</table>

</div>

</body>

</html>

shouldnt this be orderform.php ??

Guest crashdaddy

My problem is similar, except for one thing--it doesn't even go to the invoice page so they can print that out! It just empties the shopping cart and stares at me. I checked my email to see if an invoice was sent and still got nothing.

How can I get it to go to that invoice page? (and then add the line with the link to return to the store!)

Guest crashdaddy

I do have that gateway open. I just now double-checked to be sure. I'm using version 3.0.2

I'm having some customization problems, too, which I can work through while people browse and shop, but this invoice thing is the reason I can't open the store at all!!

Thanx for posting this idara! :sourcerer:

Done and dusted in a few minutes :whistle:

Cheers

PS. Would you also know how to fix the problem with no automatic customer emails being sent? :rolleyes:

Hi idara

I just noticed I'm now not getting any order details in the Admin email after I made the change!

I put things back as they were but it's still not working ooops..!

Any ideas?

Do you use the Postal Order payment option! can you check it please?

Customer email option:

Sir William's fix is not for Customer email but just for Admin emails I think!

I need to use the Postal Order option only and the Customer email's do not get sent!

I can send emails to Customers using Admin and the Bulk email option which shows my host server email set-up is working ok!

Cheers for any help?

My fault I think! just put email fix from Sir Will back in and got my Admin order details back! So need to be more careful when editing I think! :whistle:

Customer email still not work tho! :)

Guest Rusty_Veteran

Hello

I must warn you... I am a complete novice in this.Please be patient :w00t:

Everything is working almost fine but when someone wants to go to the cart and chooses the payment method Print Order Form, nothing happens.Or better, the cart gets empty, a mail is sent to the admin, but the customer does not see the Print OrderForm and the information that he will need to pay me :)

This is a fresh install of 3.0.4 through Fantastico with Portuguese as default language.

Your help will be most appreciated.

Hello

I must warn you... I am a complete novice in this.Please be patient  :wacko:

Everything is working almost fine but when someone wants to go to the cart and chooses the payment method Print Order Form, nothing happens.Or better, the cart gets empty, a mail is sent to the admin, but the customer does not see the Print OrderForm and the information that he will need to pay me  :dizzy:

This is a fresh install of 3.0.4 through Fantastico with Portuguese as default language.

Your help will be most appreciated.

Hi

Not sure if this info might help as mine was ok after installing.

Check your Admin settings under

Modules - Gateways

Check to see if you have Print Order Form Enabled!

If that doesn't help try searching the posts as there are fixes for various things as earlier in this post!

Good luck!

Guest Rusty_Veteran

Hi,

Thanks for your post, but it is enabled.

I looked all over the forum and I saw at least 2 users with the same problem but no answer yet. :sourcerer:

I would like so very much to see the print order form :wacko::dizzy:

Help !!!!!!

• 2 months later...

I am having this same problem, and I am upgraded all the way up 3.0.8 - need some help. (And yes, it's enabled)

I am having the same problem too. I have the Print order form enable in the gateway section. Any help on fixing this would be appreciated.

I'm having this same issue at http://www.mr-motorsports.com/shop/

The gateway IS enabled, and instead of showing the printable form is redirects back to an empty cart. Order goes though to the admin, but the customer does not see anything at all... useless.

I'm testing it now, any orders from chris, in anytown usa are me...btw i dont see an SSL

2nd. When i try to select "ground Shipping" it reverts to UPS next day.

Yeah thats the other issue we're having with the UPS mod... :| Havn't found even a single post in the forums about that... (but thats off topic for this thread)