Print Order Form - No redirect ?

Guest LNT

I'm having this problem as well.

Details: Latest release

Situation: Admin Email goes through but no form printed and (to make matters really a pain) it returns the full cart to the beginning of the payment process.

I'm having session confusion problems as well. If I log on under one account, then log off, details are still showing in the cart even though the message is the session has been destroyed - and if I log on under a different account, that account has the same cart full as the previous account.

help?

I'm having this problem as well.

Details: Latest release

Situation: Admin Email goes through but no form printed and (to make matters really a pain) it returns the full cart to the beginning of the payment process. And yes, gateways are enabled and payment option is enabled (right now it's the only one in fact as we are still in set up and test)

I'm having session confusion problems as well. If I log on under one account, then log off, details are still showing in the cart even though the message is the session has been destroyed - and if I log on under a different account, that account has the same cart full as the previous account.

help?

For anyone having the issue with the UPS module where you can't select the shipping type please see the following thread...

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....showtopic=16321

P.S. I know this is offtopic of this thread's original creation, but many have posted this issue in this thread so I wanted to direct you all to the fix. ;) Enjoy!

Also at the thread below is a great fix for the printable order form... Enjoy.

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....showtopic=15399

• 1 month later...
Guest gashaponcommx

Hello

I must warn you... I am a complete novice in this.Please be patient  :D

Everything is working almost fine but when someone wants to go to the cart and chooses the payment method Print Order Form, nothing happens.Or better, the cart gets empty, a mail is sent to the admin, but the customer does not see the Print OrderForm and the information that he will need to pay me  :dizzy:

This is a fresh install of 3.0.4 through Fantastico with Portuguese as default language.

Your help will be most appreciated.

Hi

Not sure if this info might help as mine was ok after installing.

Check your Admin settings under

Modules - Gateways

Check to see if you have Print Order Form Enabled!

If that doesn't help try searching the posts as there are fixes for various things as earlier in this post!

Good luck!

PLease check it in Opera or Firefox. I have the same problem but only with IE. I ddouble check all the settings in Cubecart, disable Google toolbar, disable IE block popups, and nothing works... Maybe is related with javascript or something like this... I hope this helps...

Guest HostWW

Yes this was only happening in IE... Firefox worked fine. I noticed there was a fix made to the Print Order Form in v3.0.09 and v3.0.10 but have not tested it yet. Hopefully that fix was regarding this issue.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shaywood

Same problem here! At the conclusion of an order, the system either clears the cart and sends an email to the admin (no print order option for the customer), or the cart just goes back to step 1, displaying the contents of the cart. Using 3.0.8.

• 11 months later...