Product options + Stock Level

Guest dunkirk

Exactly the thing I'm looking for! Have a beads site and otherwise would have to put in multiple products to handle the size and color options and it would be very, very busy indeed. Looking forward to trying it out!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please add me to the growing list of interested parties, this would solve a lot of unneccessary admin work for my biggest client.

Just had a look at Estelle's shop and the announcement for this new mod. Can I add another request, please integrate a discount mod as my client currently has 4 pricing bands and with the way this mod goes, it should be included to cover all requirements.

Hope that is possible

:rolly:

Wow I am in need of this great mod!!!

I have many clients that need this feature.

It is nice to hear that someone is attempting to code this.

cheers and many positive cheers to you!

thanks

Jason

Very intrested in this mod, the store my client owns sells T shirts, variouse sizes & Colours, he also wants to track stock levels, lets hope this mod is released soon, its a must for some sites as its just not very efficent at the moment without it.

-TC

Yes, I've got new client's project on hold pending the release of this mod. Am hoping against hope it's released soon as his goal is to have the site up and populated by the 2nd week in February. If not, we'll have to sort of make do, but that could entail some messy inventorying and presentation. ;) This mod is exactly what this project needs (and what CubeCart needs).

Really need this mod or atleast a work around until one is developed.

As you can see, http://prize-fighter.com/shop/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=1

Listing all the T Shirts size's individually each being a seprate product really makes the layout in-efficent, im very sad about this & im not sure how to break it to the client who owns the store. Please Cube Cart come up with a quick solution as you can see the only work around atm is to put each size up as an individual product at the expense of flooding the site with T shirts some of which customers may never get too see unless they browse all the pages for the T shirts.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jason Robinson

Hi Estelle...

Just letting you know that I'm another interested party (and probable customer!) for you if and when you are able to get this mod up and running.

Keep up the good work!

~ Jason

I've demo'd Estelle's mod and I'm very, very happy with it. It does exactly what I need it to.

I'm guessing she's working on integrating the stock level mod with the production options mod now.

Guest proper-noob

Add me to the growing list aswell.

I was a bit dissapointed that this feature didn't ship with cubecart 3, for shops like mine it's a 'must have'.

Guest colinmcbride

Please add me to this list also - very willing to pay for this mod - it is very important, can't see how a lot of stores can have done without it! Is there any timeframe for this coming out?

Guest drodrigz

Estelle -

I noticed that you finished and made available the mod "Quick Edit Product Options" in your website!!, and that you mention that the "Stock Options" mod will be coming soon. So, do we need to purchase this one to be able to use the future mod?

Guest estelle

They're separate mods, and they can work separately, or together. I will probably also give a small discount to people who buy both, although anyone purchasing the Quick Edit Product Options mod now will still quality for the discount later :whistle:

Not long now until the Stock mod will be ready! Thanks so much for everyones support! These product options mod are more complicated than any of the mods that I've written for quite a while, so I apologise for the long wait. Personally i think the Quick Edit Product Options was worth the wait, and the Stock mod should be worth the wait too :D

Guest colinmcbride

They're separate mods, and they can work separately, or together. I will probably also give a small discount to people who buy both, although anyone purchasing the Quick Edit Product Options mod now will still quality for the discount later :whistle:

Not long now until the Stock mod will be ready! Thanks so much for everyones support! These product options mod are more complicated than any of the mods that I've written for quite a while, so I apologise for the long wait. Personally i think the Quick Edit Product Options was worth the wait, and the Stock mod should be worth the wait too :D

The Quick Edit Product Options mod looks fantastic and I am going to buy it today, can you tell me why it is only available for a short time?

Guest estelle

The Quick Edit Product Options mod looks fantastic and I am going to buy it today, can you tell me why it is only available for a short time?

Discounted for a short time only, available for an unlimited length of time ;)

aris1234 - The Stock Options mod is a major mod, and will cost a similar price to the Quick Edit Product Options mod.