Product options + Stock Level

Guest dunkirk

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, Im brand new to Cubecart. I think its great so far. However, the first thing I looked for when setting up my product list was this option so as not to have thousands of different products, have a more manageable database and have a much tidier site.

I too will be very keen to purchase this mod when its released.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest estelle

Any update on when this will be available.

Beta version will be available on Sunday or Monday. Final version will probably be available later in the week. Anyone who wants to be involved with beta testing, please contact me (PM/email/website) and i'll provide you with further info ;)

Cheers,

Estelle.

Guest tbladecki

Beta version will be available on Sunday or Monday. Final version will probably be available later in the week. Anyone who wants to be involved with beta testing, please contact me (PM/email/website) and i'll provide you with further info ;)

Cheers,

Estelle.

I am already signed up with you Estelle have been for some time ;) cant wait to see it and get some testing in

• 2 weeks later...
Guest estelle

It shouldn't be - perhaps just while I was in the process of setting it up.

With the demo product options, a couple of product option combinations have positive stock, another combination is out of stock, and one combination is unavailable. To purchase, you'll need to choose an option combination with positive stock :D

I've recently done major renovations of my website, so if anyone encounters any problems, please contact me. For general enquiries etc either contact me directly or post in cubecart.org. Thanks! :dizzy:

Guest colinmcbride

Hi Estelle,

I purchased this mod from you this morning and it is brilliant - well worth the wait and the fee.

There is just one thing that doesn't quite work for me and that is the individual out of stock notifications at the bottom of the viewprod screens.

For example: If I have 10 different options for a product and the first in the list is out of stock then the words Out of stock are written at the bottom. It is not immediately obvious that all of the options are not out of stock. I know that if you choose another option then this will refresh - its just that I think that customers will look at it, see the out of stock for the first option and leave.

Would it be possible to list each of the options and whether they were out of stock or not?

Or have this text in the actual dropdown beside the product option?

Thanks for doing all the work on the mod and I restate that it is brilliant - everyone should have this...

Best Regards

Colin McBride

• 2 months later...

I would like to see this MOD developed also. I am selling shirts and I have my different colors and sizes as my options. The problem is people order a yellow XXL shirt, but I do not have any in stock. If the product options + stock level were linked, this would save me a lot of frustrated customers. My only option now is to have 20 different items by size and color for each shirt, to control my stock level. This is a lot of work and I think looks dorky to my customers. Please develop this MOD.

I am using version 3.0.5

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MartinB

I would be interested in this mod. I'm putting together a e-commece site for selling tennis rackets. Some rackets have up to 5 different grip sizes. (option in the drop-down menu). Stock level control is a real problem with these different varibles.

Please please can someone write this mod!!!

Guest MartinB

Beta version will be available on Sunday or Monday. Final version will probably be available later in the week. Anyone who wants to be involved with beta testing, please contact me (PM/email/website) and i'll provide you with further info */*

Cheers,

Estelle.

Estelle,

Dear Estelle,

How would I go about buying this mod?

Regards,

Martin

[email protected]

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest pbrcaptain

I just purchased installed Stock Levels for Product Options V2.0 and am experiencing the following problems:

When transferring from CubeCart 3.0.14 to LinkPoint to enter credit card info I get this error:

Form Processing Error

The following errors occurred while processing your request:

# It is not possible to order from the store at this time.

# Contact the merchant for further information (error 1002).

In CubeCart administration, if I try to enable or disable the USPS shipping OR try to put the USPS shipping in DEBUG I get this error:

Security Warning

Parsed array keys can not contain illegal characters! Script execution has been halted.

It may be possible to fix this error by deleting your browsers cookies and refresh this page.

I know this has something to do with the USPS shipping. The store worked perfectly until I installed the Stock Levels for Product Options V2.0 mod yesterday.

Help!!!

George

Administrator PBR-FVA.org

(Submitted for pbrcaptain)

Guest estelle

George - I have responded to your enquiry that you opened via my helpdesk system.

To everyone else... this functionality is available as a commercial add-on. For more info go to the cubecart.org forums and look for my thread (there's links in my cubecart.org sig).