mals cart not cleared after order

As I use one mals cart for multiple stores, I never tried clearing the cart. Just let people clear it manually. You can set in a return path for mal's though, so if you use the confirmed.php page or whatever it's called as your return path, I would *think* it would work. As I said though, never tried.

Upon return from mals, I get the error:

Error: No payment gateway variable is set!

try it at http://www.roastyourowncoffee.com/index.php

user [email protected]

pass = test

Also, Going back to my previous comment, as soon as I got to mals and it asked for credit card info, I opened another browser and went to see if my cart was still populated (and it was empty)

This does not seem like great behavior as it means the user can not change their mind or go back (such as if they remembered something or forgot their credit card.)

• 3 weeks later...

You can specify a return link from your mals-e account.

I had this problem so when you've completed your mals-e transatcion there is a link saying "return to store front" & this points to

"http://www.yoursite.com/store/index.php?mode=emptyCart

works for me

interesting that you should say that...

At first (in v3.05), the issue I was having is that the cart did not get cleared when you came back from mals. I suspected that the configmation URL I was using was not correct but nobody was able to tell me the correct one to clear the cart.

Brooky looked at it and made a "patch" to fix the issue (fixed in 3.06 I think) but I am not happy with the fix... the patch is to clear the cart BEFORE going to mals, this means that if you do not complete the transaction on the mals site and come back to cubecart (to make a correction to your order for instance), the cart is cleared already so you lose all your settings.

If returning to index.php?mode=emptyCart does indead solve the issue, then I suspect we need to get Brooky's change rolled back out of 3.06

Just an update on this, the link i used to to return to store & empty basket has just started to add random products to the basket on return!!!????

So i used the standard url for return & the cart seems to be clearing ok.

Strange, but, im not complaining B)