Light Pink & floral or candystripe feminine skin

Guest Serendipity Rose

Guest Serendipity Rose

Just wondering if anyone has already pre-prepared a skin for CubeCart version 3 (currently using 3.04 but may upgrade to 3.05) which is light/baby pink and perhaps also integrating a floral or pink & white candystripe pattern?

It has to be a proper light candy pink; not a salmon-like colour.

Some examples of styles I like are:

http://www.femmefatalecosmetics.com/index.html

http://www.vintageglamour.com.au/vg/furniture.html

http://www.shabbysheilas.com/

I dont have much of a budget at the moment and that is why Im asking if someone has already done one, rather than have one designed from scratch especially for me.. but if there are people here that can do that then you're welcome to give me a quick idea of your costings.

Thanks

Mel

Check in the Downloads Section and if not then have a look in this forum as a few of the posters do and have ready to use skins and usefull Mods.

Such as :

markscarts

grassmeyer

estelle

roban

convict

and many more that their names escape me at the moment. Sorry guys :)

If you cant find their site send them a PM B)

Try and look at their posts and sites i am sure you will find something you will like and very cheap ;)

PM: idara i had the answer and links ready lol :w00t:

Guest Serendipity Rose

Grassmeyer's Pink & Grey Skin & the Victoria Skin are on the right track.. I like the layout/clean lines of the Victoria Skin but I dont think the black background would work well for me. I need something florally/pretty yet modern. A floral and a candystripe together would work well. Maybe I can inspire someone to do a new template they can offer on their website. :w00t:

I might emai Grassmeyer about doing one for me but if anyone else has URLs or examples please throw them at me.

Thanks

Mel

I suggest you have a look at the links we have just posted and i am sure you will be suprised on the designing and layout these persons do. :w00t:

If you dont find the site in the profile then find any post (there is a lot) they made and look at the signature.

Also try Shameless Promotion they are all there ;)

They can also do a unique design for you if you wish. :)

All i can say is go with grassmeyer she is doing a skin for my new store and well

OH MY GOD ITS GOOD!!!!

I saw the first draft this morning after emailing her yesterday evening and the results were amazing, I went for the simple green skin with upgrade option to suit my needs

she included company logo, colour scheme from main site and made up some images and bullets to tie the shop into my main flash area.

This was truly the best $30 I ever spent and cant wait to release the final product and see the results from all my hard labour.

Grassmeyers skin and design work has really tied in well with my site and the service is second to none.

My opinion she is very,very,very,very,very good!!! :w00t:

Hi evilhomer

I like her skin store too, she really have created some good skins, me too recommend her to others. seeing ur words about your project I really feeling curious to look at your skinned store soon.....

Yunus

@evilhomer

i recomend everyone :wacko: they are all good in their own special way ;)

grassmeyer and markscarts are both excelent on designing :)

I wish i could do what they do :rolleyes:

Wow thanks everyone for the compliments!

Serendipity Rose, I haven't gotten your email, so I sent you one using the forum form. Looking forward to talking to you!

Thanks again all!

Jen

I received my completed skin this morning from grassmeyer couple of ickle tweaks to do but heh who doesnt

I will be releasing the url to u today as I want to show you all just how good and creative she is.

It wont be a finished site completely but cant wait any longer to show you all.

Its wont be live just yet still in development so feel free to post comments when its up :rolleyes:

Guest Serendipity Rose

Wow, Wardy's skin is really awesome and just what I was looking for..

(Wardy and Jen, pls check your messages/email)..

Evilhomer please do let us know your URL when the new skin is up, would love to check it out!

@ Vrakas, thanks for putting me in with the professionals :rolleyes:

@ evilhomer, can hardly wait to see the new site! Jen is very good, I envy her marvelous talent for clean & creative designs yellowyes.gif

@ Serendipity Rose, good luck with your venture - it pays to invest a little in a unique skin :wacko:

sorry folks

made a few changes scrapped flash site decided against it for my own preferences

gone with cc3 as start page and im getting jen at grassmeyers to do a template for my resource library.

heres my new cc3 store remember its live pls

My New CC3 Shop

@evilhomer

cute design, All the best for your store :blink:

@ Jen

Nice work, keep it up ! ;)

I would like to suggest/point:

* The "view cart" button is not much visible, it should be like the "join now" at the left.

* It would be better if the small basket button in the basket box would have been green too instead of blue.

* Hover effect to green for " Join Now" is working fine in FireFox but not in IE. Same thing with "Login" at login page.

* At "contact us" page NO email link for sending emails, I would recommend to have a contact form by estelle

* There are some browser issue, at home page with "Latest Products" below are the image shots. Products displayed at "subcategory page" (ie. /E-Books/Adult) & "Sale Items" look different in IE & FF

viewing with IE

74218926e0.gif

viewing with FireFox

766a6bf2cd.jpg

Indeed an excellent Skin, All the best !

Yunus

Guest sunshine

@Idara, I can't picture EvilHomer enjoying the 'cute' lol ;)

It's a nice EvilHomer. I'm not sure why you decided to take your flash out, and though I love them, I too decided against it. as for the cutoff in 'Latest Products', I didn't see that in IE6 so I'm guessing, if it was there, you fixed it. Your site loads fast. You in the UK? I'm 6hrs flying time from you. the only problem I had, was clicking on your 'Resources' I waited but it didn't open.

Good Luck :rolly:

Thanks for the comments everyone.

I got rid of the flash as it was effecting the rankings of my site :rolly:

few little things to tidy up yet.

i shall be purchasing estelles contact us form today

resource will be back up 2day as jen hhas made me a template to match site design.

keep them coming people.