Upgrading to 3.0.6! PROBLEMS!

I uploaded all upgrade files for 3.0.6, and now I cannot log into the admin!

All I get is this:

Warning: strpos(): Empty delimiter. in /home/content/1/2/3/747/html/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 46

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/1/2/3/747/html/admin/includes/auth.inc.php:46) in /home/content/1/2/3/747/html/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 48

Whats wrong????????

I have a metoo. I erased my old install from yesterday and started fresh

strpos(): Empty delimiter. in /webroot/w/e/wenfi001/www/admin/includes/auth.inc.php

Any ideas?

I get the same thing..

Warning: strpos(): Empty delimiter. in /home/****/public_html/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 46

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/****/public_html/admin/includes/auth.inc.php:46) in /home/****/public_html/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 48

Okay, I'm able to log in but when I click on "orders" there is nothing listed, for the order's status then when you go and click on the order, the status pull down menu that you can change the status of the order has nothing in it.

???

Jen

If you recieve this problem use the old version. However I cannot replicate this issue.

A new session variable is set to ensure the admin session is only set for the /store/admin path.

Working on this...

Brooky,

You can replicate this problem if you install cubecart to the root folder of the web site. as in http://www.alexgoldberg.com/. If the store is installed to a sub directory as in http://www.alexgoldberg.com/cubemods it will work fine.

Thanks for a great CubeCart!

/Goober

I have a slightly different error message. The result seems to be the same as others.

Warning: strpos(): Empty delimiter. in /store/htdocs/admin/includes/header.inc.php on line 52

Ok. I found the culprit I believe. In /admin/login.php line 45, change to this:

$_SESSION['ccAdminPath'] = $GLOBALS['rootRel'];

That will fix the problem. Goober correctly identified the issue, but it took me some experimenting to locate the cause and verify the fix.

Oh yeah, after you do that, you'll have to close your browser to end all current sessions and go log in again. It should be fine then.

Have fun!

:P

Guest viper682

I get a similar message the store works fine however I can not get into the admin. What do I do.

Warning: strpos(): Empty delimiter. in /home/ercolle1/public_html/store/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 46

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ercolle1/public_html/store/admin/includes/auth.inc.php:46) in /home/ercolle1/public_html/store/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 48