Order export to Excel etc

Guest timecrisis

Guest timecrisis

Hola everyone!

I am looking into exporting the order data from CC for use in a spredsheet type application (Excel/Sage/etc)

I have seen Sir Williams export Mod, I have emailed him asking about it but he is probably V busy...

Has anyone else used this Mod or other method for exporting the data out?

Are their any tools out there for this?

Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...

I also want to export order data so I can process it and import it into quickbooks. Where is Sir Williams export mod?

quote name='timecrisis' date='Nov 10 2005, 07:24 PM' post='63188']

Hola everyone!

I am looking into exporting the order data from CC for use in a spredsheet type application (Excel/Sage/etc)

I have seen Sir Williams export Mod, I have emailed him asking about it but he is probably V busy...

Has anyone else used this Mod or other method for exporting the data out?

Are their any tools out there for this?

Thanks in advance!

I'm not aware of anybody else offering an export mod. Even one of our other great mod writers recently bought a copy from me. :D

You can find it on my site at http://www.swscripts.com/ . I don't recall receiving a message from you about it, but I get TONS of e-mail so it could have missed it. Sorry. :D

Feel free to ask Kinetic or Goober999 about it. They can both tell you how complete the mod is and how easy it is to install. :D

If you have any further questions regarding it, I'll be more than happy to answer them for you.

;)

• 1 year later...

If you have any further questions regarding "Order Export", I'll be more than happy to answer them for you.

:)

OK, so 35 fields. Is this a hard and fast number. I'm thinking of adding a mod to allow me to add custom fields that need to be included in however I manage to get data brought into Quickbooks. Once these custom fields are added, are they then seen by Order Import and presented in the list for inclusion/exclusion?