Stats Counter

roban

If you're looking for a great stats counter, I have at long last found it. I have been looking for so long I am tripping over my beard. You can find it here:

http://www.tracewatch.com/linkto.php

It's free and invisible. You can use the php install for your Cube Cart sites or, if you're like me and have some html sites hanging around there is a javascript generator that'll take care of you post haste.

The included php code in the installation text for your CC site goes in index.php make sure you remove the <?php and ?> from the code.

Enjoy! */*

I AGREE TOTALY AND HAVE MADE AN API MOD FOR THIS WEBSTAT TO SHOW SOME VISITOR INFO ABOUT THE STORE

Mod is available here http://www.cubecart.com/s...index.php?showtopic=13098

additionaly anyone that doesn't wish to install twatch on their server i offer the abbility to remotely offer this counter to you, you will be added to the list of currently remotely tracked sites on my site HERE

I Know that, what i have done is created the needed files to call the API...

The Template file, includes/content/ inc.php file.

and have shown the needed alterations in the index.php. index.tpl and lang.inc.php files.

I will be adding this mod to the Downloads section now...

As it is simply an intergration of the TraceWatch Script I Guess That it goes in the Site Intergration Cat...

Note All but one Beta testers have got back to be and all reported bugs have been removed...

Nah. I use TrackPro 2.0.1

Without a doubt the best statistics tracker I have used, a lot better than the one mentioned here :mellow:

http://www.curve2.com/trackpro.php

wow..... Just looked at the see it working page. Trace Watch ain't half bad. Meh. Still sticking with Tpro2.

Heh http://www.dejkam.com/twatch/

The "see it working" page on Trace watch is from an Iranian website ^.^ akumanz = from iran

ah well.

Guest Bitz'n'Batz

Hi everyone, i have put this twatch on my site but it doesnt count up as anyone els ad this problem and if so have you managed to fix it??

Take a look at my site

and tell me what you think cos im stumpt :D

Guest Bitz'n'Batz

Yeah its a great mod and thanx for signing the guestbook :D

Yeah i hope the forum kicks off to just not sure how to start it off and get people in there, suppose that will come when the stores up and running.

I do have a question for you tho, the twatch mod on my site isnt saying how many people are in the store at any 1 time, just wondered if you know why??

:)

Yes this is down to the API still being in beta mode, i will look at my syntax to triple check that i have not writen the wrong code but i belive it is a problem the the API...

The Best way to get people on a forum like yours is to offer tutorials...

Just find the one or two people who will write great tutorials about using PHP, MySQL, Javascript ect, you will then have many budding coders flooding to your site for tips and advice, once these learn and pick up new tricks they will be dieing to share them with the rest of the world and you want to make sure that its your forum they share them on...

Try offering incentives, i see your using phpBB so add things like cashMod this is great for getting people posting, set the rewards low, and only offer rewards in certain catagories, that way you have people talking where you want, your final task then is to make sure the site is optimised...

Get the forum alone on as many search engines as you can possibly think of, try and use mod_Rewrite if you can an rewrite all the URL's to SEO Friendly ones...

You have a great amount of compertition out there but i can tell you once you have 1 or two "good" tutorials up there people flood in...

EDIT: Extra Tip... if you have space on your server a downloads section is briliant for thouse who want to attach their codes.

Guest Bitz'n'Batz

Thanx for the advise, will keep all that in mind as i progress with the site, im hoping to go live propley in jan 2006 so gotta sort it all out by then :angry:

Guest EaglePilot

I AGREE TOTALY AND HAVE MADE AN API MOD FOR THIS WEBSTAT TO SHOW SOME    VISITOR INFO ABOUT THE STORE

Mod is available here http://www.cubecart.com/s...index.php?showtopic=13098

additionaly anyone that doesn't wish to install twatch on their server i offer the abbility to remotely offer this counter to you, you will be added to the list of currently remotely tracked sites on my site HERE

Any chance you want to install it on my site, www.enginerunup.com?

Thanks,

Greg