Removing multiple images for a product

Robsta

Hi.

I have a problem where I accidently added a second image to a product. Where do you remove multiple images from products?

In the product editor, there is the manage images option, but the only options there is an add button (which resulted in this problem), and a link to the image. There is no remove option.

In the product edit page there is a remove image button, but this only removes the primary image.

On the menu, there is a manage image option under 'File Manager', however the images have been removed using FTP. That didn't work either.

I now have a product with multiple images on the front end, but two are missing. (through testing).

Thanks in advance. :P

Hi Robsta,

I have experienced exactly the same problem - even after removing any additional figures, the original one persisted as an addition. I also was considering to delete the item, but finally went to the MySQL manager phpMyAdmin, opened the database, inventory, field "noIages" and set the "noImages" value at the item to zero as it has been attributed to the items with no additional images. That was it.

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest angeland

Hi, I am a newbie.

I encountered the same problem and search over the whole forum for the answer.

Finally, I GOT IT & IT'S SIMPLY ENOUGH --

When you click "manage image" under the thumbnail

under the column "Action" in the popup

you can actually click "ADD" or "DELETE"

Just read it carefully, that's it! :yeahhh: