Anyone downloaded 'Product Download'?

Guest dudestore

Guest dudestore

I'm trying to use 'Product Download' for my site using cubecart but isn't able to make it work.

For example, I had to type what files (exe,zip) and the images (gif,jpg) are allowed to be uploaded. Also I had to type the amount of files to be upload.

NONE OF THEM WORKED.

Guest qdpie.com

On the left column in the settings, the description name is a link to a list of MIME file type names. You can't enter just exe or zip and expect it to work. I was unaware of this also before I started the mod. Once I realized this would be a problem. I added the necessary tools to correct it. There is an option to select to display the MIME file type you are trying to upload. Read the readme file attatched to the mod. It tells about this feature and how to use it correctly.

Hope this helps

Michael

P.S. Not all MIME filetypes use the same description. If one in the list doesn't work. Copy the file type description that is displayed when trying to upload the file.

Guest dudestore

Hello,

I did read the files on direction.. what I means, when I finish typing info from the admin (setting page) and try to submit to set it.. it won't set when I try to submit to changes the setting.

It kept leaving blank.. won't even accept the setting to changes or whatsoever.

Guest qdpie.com

Most of the data base info I usually put at the bottom of the install.php. Also included in the zip should be a ..._table_install.php. That will install all tables and fields needed for the mod.

Guest qdpie.com

Well it's not _table_install.php. It should be mod name_table_install.php. Since I'm not on my computer and don't have my files I'm not sure of the name. Should be something like product_download_table_intall.php. There should be installation information in the install file.