Blank Index.php

Guest Tubaman

Guest estelle

Yes, i have been using it :)

But also I've messed around slightly with the cookies on my store(s) to try to fix a cookie/session bug, so it might be related to that.

No its to do with a cookie clash between Twatch and cubecart the Admin login feature of Twatch uses the same cookie to save the details as CubeCart uses, this means when you go back to your store there is suddenly no lang files because Cubecart is using that same cookie for the lang file and it doesn't have compatible data in it it throws up NOTHING...

I rattled my brain with this before thinking the store was continuoisly failing and must have re-installed 10/20 times b4 i finaly got the brainwave that it only happened after using the Twatch counter...

I have posted a thread a few times asking for help on locating the Cookie file name that lang call uses but no one EVER replies...

• 4 months later...

Hey I am getting the completely blank page issue as well. Details Follow:

CubeCart Version: 3.0.10

PHP Version: 4.4.0

MySQL Version: 4.1.11-Debian_4sarge2-log

Image upload folder size: 30 KB

Server Software: Apache/1.3.33 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.8.22 OpenSSL/0.9.7d VDB/1.1.1

Client Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.2) Gecko/20060308 Firefox/1.5.0.2

Cart Site is www.flybutterfly.us/store

Hey I am getting the completely blank page issue as well. Details Follow:

CubeCart Version: 3.0.10

PHP Version: 4.4.0

MySQL Version: 4.1.11-Debian_4sarge2-log

Image upload folder size: 30 KB

Server Software: Apache/1.3.33 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.8.22 OpenSSL/0.9.7d VDB/1.1.1

Client Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.2) Gecko/20060308 Firefox/1.5.0.2

Cart Site is www.flybutterfly.us/store

No Ideas? I am completely lost!

Do you by chance have an index.html file in the store folder? If you do, just delete it.

Nope. Just an index.php File

is it possible that there is a problem with the Skins?

Guest Hangly

I just thought I'd join in. I got the blank page right after step 4 of configuration. Now everything is blank. Whee!

Edit:

I installed php_gd. That solved the blank page problem. Now I just have a database error...

Definitely try switching skins in the ACP.

Yeah i started to check the skins folder.... My FTP software only transferred the folders and subfolders.... none of the files were there! No Stylesheets of anything!

Works ok now

flybutterfly.us/store

• 5 months later...
Guest Lyzard914

I was having this problem as well while setting up a sandbox server on SuSe 10.1 and solved it by installing all of the php5 mods and restarting apache2. Probably don't need all of the mods, and I wouldn't recommend installing them all on a public server for security reasons. You should probably only install what is required for CubeCart.

restart apache2 with: /etc/init.d/apache2 restart

The apache startup script may be in /etc/rc.d or /www/bin for your distribution, it will also be named apachectl for apache(1)

As a side note, mod_userdir will not work on SuSe 10.1 with yast configuration until these lines are added to /etc/apache2/default-server.conf

<IfModule mod_userdir.c>

UserDir public_html

Include /etc/apache2/mod_userdir.conf

</IfModule>

~Seth