Blank Index.php

Guest Tubaman

Guest Tubaman

I've installed CubeCartv3 with out any problems. I just followed the instructions.

I also customized the settings in the Admin panel.

But after all that and the Install folder is deleted....when i click on the "Store Home" link it takes me to the main index.php page which is blank.

Why is it blank?

Guest jeromas

Usually when you get a blank page using php code, it means that the script executed threw some type of error that is not being displayed on your browser. This lack of error display is usually done for security reasons, but check your error logs (if you are using a webhost with cPanel, these are found easily) and post what it is saying here.

I've the same issue.

Not totally blank.

Name and time at the top, logo to the left. No menu at the left side.

CubeCart, Php and MySQL is showing but below I have three input squares with a blue squares to the left of each one. Not a letter or symbol shows below the browser detection.

Guest skybound99

I'm having the same problem, running it on a testing box...

Using:

CubeCart 3.0.6,

Redhat Fedora Core 4,

Apache 2.0.54,

PHP 5.0.4,

MySQL 4.1.11

(all installed during FC4 setup...so they are using the default values).

I'll try running it on Windows box with the same versions of Apache, PHP & MySQL & see what happens. :wub:

My webshop that doesn't display as it should, is installed at a webhotel using: Apache / Php 4.3.8 / MySQL 4.0.20

The other that worked Ok at another webhotel was : Linux / Php 4.4.1 / MySQL 4.0.24

Guest revolvere

Hey guys, I have a similar problem. I've upgraded from 3.0.5 to 3.0.6 and everything was fine until I come to view the homepage, it's blank. No code in the source either. Anything that could be causing this?

Guest estelle

Are you guys seeing a page with lots of missing text?

This issue has been discussed a couple of times before. I think its related to cookies, and you should be able to fix the problem if you delete all cookies and browser cache, and restart your browser.

Guest skybound99

Blank index page - maybe a resolution:

I found a tip today while searching for something completely unrelated...

Fedora Core 4's standard RPM installation of Apache & PHP doesn't have the GD module installed... mine was also bombing out on connecting to the MySQL server.

So fixed it by:

yum install php-gd

yum install php-mysql

<restart apache>