Did Brooky add a pop up?

Guest qdpie.com

Guest qdpie.com

Lately I have noticed a pop up window open when I open a forum catagory. Is this something Brooky added? Or did some crap get past my securities. Actually I'm on someone elses computer right now. But I seem to recall it happening on mine before I left town. I may be mistaken, I can't remember exactly when I first noticed it. Has anyone else experienced this?

Guest joris3pinter

Hi Qdie,

that's probably a Java thingy running on your local computer....

Did you allready check the local box with adaware for spy software?

Have a nice one

Joris

PS nothing abnormal on my test-browsers showing the fora

Guest flybynight

I'll confirm it... Yes there are server hosting popups on cubecart forums. Been there ever since I started browsing these pages. They are a real stickler, sometimes it is persisitent with every page link clicked, and other times they only pop up once during an entire session. :D

Yes it is really annoying but.... it has earnt CubeCart.com 2388 unique visitors so far this month?!?

These should be to an interested audiance to. I wonder if it is actually worth while. The one at the bottom of the page will be removed soon. Just put it there as a test. Saying that the company is very very good from my experience so far. :D)

Guest qdpie.com

NO biggy. One pop up window isn't that annoying. I was just curious if I had to start hunting down some more unwanted crap on my computer. Thanks for the feed back.