Shipping not being added to the total

Robsta

I'm using cc3.0.6. I've just configured shipping by weight, and was testing the module when I realised the shipping figure was not being added to the basket total. It is being added to the basket contents list, just not added to the calculation.

I only have the shipping by weight module enabled. I'm not using any mods.

Has anyone else come across this?

New to this, but could it have anything to do with having (1st Class) in there?

Just a suggestion as I'm still on the bottm end of my learning curve! :angry:

Just building my store and I just tried an order but the shipping is coming up as n/a. Bet this is a simple fix.

I have tried enabling either flat rate and by price, seperately and together but to no avail.

I want to charge one total shipping price of £1.50 however many items are bought. Any advice would be grateful.

Just building my store and I just tried an order but the shipping is coming up as n/a. Bet this is a simple fix.

I have tried enabling either flat rate and by price, seperately and together but to no avail.

I want to charge one total shipping price of £1.50 however many items are bought. Any advice would be grateful.

You need to be logged in to a frontend cart account to see the shipping and tax information. This is the only way the cart knows where it's being shipped to.

Problem solved. The zone requires a second class price/weight list. What a pain, what if there is only first class?

I wanted to use this option for a courier, they don't have first and second class pricing.

Anyone know how best to configure shipping for 'Initial City Link'?

• 1 month later...